Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:31

Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

Ghost 3D Editor tutorial

Ghost    8

I had some spare time so I though that I would create a very basic tutorial for creating stuff in the 3D editor so that anyone can hopefully create something in the 3D editor.

[video=youtube]

I hope it help :P

Ghost    8

Video doesent work?

hmmmmm weird I will figure it out in the morning as I am super tired right now.

Ghost    8

Working! :D

Sweet!

Ghost    8

little bump in case any one still fancies making stuff in the editor :D

Kanye    14

Thank you so much for the guide, I make missions for an ACE/ACRE group and this will help so much. How do you enter the 3d editor in the first place? This looks like base arma2, is it through there?

Ghost    8

Thank you so much for the guide, I make missions for an ACE/ACRE group and this will help so much. How do you enter the 3d editor in the first place? This looks like base arma2, is it through there?

yer i am using a modified version for dayzrp if you just press control and e it should launch the editor in any version of arma 2

Red    137

Unfortunately you do not show how to save your progress.

My main problem with the 3D editor is that when I save something, and come back to it, the whole area is jumbled up. That's restricting me from actually creating something :(

Ghost    8

My main problem with the 3D editor is that when I save something, and come back to it, the whole area is jumbled up. That's restricting me from actually creating something :(

i didn't know that happens :(

Guest Biggie   
Guest Biggie

This happened to me before I found that If you switched to the 2D editor and then saved, the objects don't jumble them self up.

Sign in to follow this