Server time: 2017-10-17, 01:58
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Profwedgie

Getting Frame rate drops while playing Dayz.

Profwedgie    7

Hey, I need some help.

I want too know why it keeps doing it and If so How can i make it from not happening.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670

AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor

Corsair Vengeance 16gb RAM

ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3

I need some help on why I get frame rate drops and if so how can I make it from not happening. Could I put an intel processor in my motherboard instead of having the AMD. If I can, Would be improve my computers Performance?

Yuval    2

Not really, i think frame drops are an issue in DayZRP at the moment. Not sure about other mods, me and several clan mates of mine have frame drops

Profwedgie    7

been getting from since the patch too as well, I get them a lot on WoW and Other games too, Would it help if I got an Intel processor instead of the AMD?

Masulii    25

I have this kind of problem also but for me, I can fix this by changing 3D-resolution (up or down) and it kinda like "refreshes" my FPS (or whatever my FPS is supposed to be on those 3D-resolutions)

Cedrea    1

Intel processors have a higher GHz per core while AMD ones have less. If the games you want to play are very CPU intensive and use only one core(basically any Bohemia game) then you should be better off with an Intel processor. Not sure if the difference is that big through, maybe it's not even worthed.

Owen    14

Maybe your graphic drivers are out of date possibly giving you the frame drops maybe?

Furthermore it doesn't help when these games are poorly optimised. That is just my two cents.

Cedrea    1

Oh yeah, as Owen said, if the game is poorly optimised there's not much that you can do other than buying a beast computer that is totally not worthed.