Server time: 2017-10-19, 20:05
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Muntz

Give me blood!

Muntz    3

Simple suggestion, but knowing Arma it is probably impossible to implement.

I want the ability to forcefully take blood from a restrained victim.

Simples.

Thoughts?

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

I like the idea, but it might be abused. What you could do, is use wipes on them before actually taking their blood. And it would go rotten after a while.

+1 from me

Valkerion    0

Actually this probably can be done in ARMA it would be very similar to the Siphoning fuel script.

Personally id rather not have it because i can see every future robbery including the taking of 60% of your blood just cuz

Daryl Dixon    0

I like the idea of this, I'm sure it will open up some great RP opportunity's such as playing as a insane doctor. Also I'm sure the FM will be looking for Blood donations.

Mikachu    26

This is somewhat easily done, it would be the current draw own blood script but applied to a victim.

It is something we hope to add in the future though :)

For those worried about abuse - don't forget you need empty blood bags and transfusion kits to do it.

Preplin    0

I think this could go along with the whole give blood idea thats been floating around for a while. I like the idea, it allows you to be a good samaritian and donate, or forcefully take it from a victim. +1

Murdercool    29

Yes please! +1 from me!

Whitefur    4

I like it, although I can see every robbery in the future becoming "give me all your food, drink, and blood and I might stay alive for another 5 minutes before i die 'cause realism".

Glenn    10

Clan Idea:

Blood Suckers.

A cult that sucks blood out of their victims.

Then skins them open en uses their skin as a skin skin thingy.

Muntz    3

I like it, although I can see every robbery in the future becoming "give me all your food, drink, and blood and I might stay alive for another 5 minutes before i die 'cause realism".

Obviously this would violate our long standing rule of caring for captives. It would have to be done in a manner which complies with current rules.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

Obviously this would violate our long standing rule of caring for captives. It would have to be done in a manner which complies with current rules.

Well, since food and drinks are hard to get, and so are medical supplies I wouldn't be surprised people robbing others for ALL of it.. Staff kind of brings that on themselves with these loot tables.

Muntz    3

I wouldn't be surprised people robbing others for ALL of it..

And those people would be in violation of our long standing rule about caring for captives....again.

Mikachu    26

And those people would be in violation of our long standing rule about caring for captives....again.

Also, like taking your own blood currently it would be impossible to take them below 4K blood

Muntz    3

Also, like taking your own blood currently it would be impossible to take them below 4K blood

Perfect!

Dont you want to protect you're victim? I think taking blood would be pretty bad for the victim and not achieve much,