Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Franklin

No Where To Go, No Where To Hide

Franklin    8

Chapter 1

[mp3]http://puu.sh/bzTdo/1456a8db2d.mp3[/mp3]

BdXTQmf.jpg?1

Franklin with his gun raised, walks slowly towards the figure with half of it's body laying in the water. He checks to see who it is, but can not tell by their distorted face. So he kneels down and looks through the clothing of the once living person. As he searches, he finds a wallet in the right cheek pocket of his pants. Franklin notices something straight away, he has seen this wallet before. Not sure of what is inside, he quickly opens the wallet to find an image, an image of his best friend. Franklin knew he had done something wrong, years of searching for the only family he had left had gone to waste. Not knowing if he is alive or dead. But he had found him, with one bullet in the head. Franklin had killed him. His name was Fredrick Hepburn.... Franklin will never be the same again.

To be Continued..

Jm Von Cat    154

Short, precise to the point and realistic.

I can entirely see someones search ending in vain, but ending in vain by your own hand.. well now you have me interested.

Franklin    8

I can entirely see someones search ending in vain, but ending in vain by your own hand.. well now you have me interested.

Thanks man. Hopefully in the next couple of parts there should be some videos, good ones too, I hope :)

Jm Von Cat    154

Thanks man. Hopefully in the next couple of parts there should be some videos, good ones too, I hope :)

I do eagerly await such eventualities, in the mean time i bid you good luck.

Franklin    8

I do eagerly await such eventualities, in the mean time i bid you good luck.

I'm glad to see that you are interested

Franklin    8

If people are wondering, This story is based/inspired by events that have happened to me or friends in game. So it may take a day or a week for the next part to be put up.

Franklin    8

Looking good so far, easy to read. Nice format.

Keep it up!

Well, thank you for the feedback. And the parts coming up should be longer, atm I have school and don't really have time to do this.

Red    247

Looking good so far, easy to read. Nice format.

Keep it up!

Well, thank you for the feedback. And the parts coming up should be longer, atm I have school and don't really have time to do this.

Don't rush yourself. I always found that posts come out better when you actually feel like writing and when you can take time for it.

Franklin    8

Chapter 2

[mp3]http://puu.sh/bEIWq/2f9d38fec0.mp3[/mp3]

Fr6c4oK.jpg?3

With his pistol clenched in his hand, with his finger on the trigger. He walks up to the dock and looks out into the ocean, trying his very best to forget what has happened. To remember, his life before society collapsed. As the wind coming from the ocean hits Franklin's face, he opens his eyes and takes a deep breath in. He wraps his fingers around the grip of his handgun, ready to take his own life. As he lifts the gun in his hand to his head. He counts to him self " 1...2...3". He is about to squeeze the trigger and end his life, but he is interrupted by his radio. He lowers his gun and unbuckles the radio from his belt to hear what is coming through. There is nothing but static. Franklin waits for a voice, but after five minutes he gives up. Looking at the radio awaiting for a voice before he puts it away, he hears something.

*Static* "We... hav...*Static* a man here, he says his name is Ferna...*Static* he says he has a son, named Frankl.....". Then the transmission cuts off.

Franklin could not believe what he had heard. His father is alive and in Chernarus.

Sign in to follow this