Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:14
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Krukov Lovelace

Cooking?

Do you want to be able to cook meal?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to be able to cook meal?

• Yes, I want a home cooked meal!
    • No, I'm good with my canned muffins!

I did not see if this was posted any where else but with the recent update I thought of this... And actually cooking in real life... If you found a can of black beans (which I have found I think) and rice and lets say water and a fire and put that together you would get Black Beans and Rice (I Know the Cuban in me is showing(Oh and add pork chops)) then you would have the nutrients/ price of two meals. And I think It would also be able to bring in a little more RP experience. Getting hold up? Cook your local bandits a meal to please their hungry side. Having a Group to Group meal? Cook up some mac and cheese to seal the deal. Tired of eating plain food? Well you get the Idea... If this is not a possibility Im sorry for wasting time, I just thought it was a cool Idea!

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

I like this idea, it would be quite a cool addition RP wise. Not sure how other are going to respond, so for now going =neutral

Revilo    7

Do Want, if it can give you more food value then i want it. too many times have i eaten like 5 cans of beans and it dosent even fill me up a little. if its possible then i want dis now

Update to Cooking idea... It could also be you would need certain stuff to cook like a pot, pan, spoon, plates. Or even add spices and what have you... or/and add a box or book that is essentially a Recipe book. I think eve n adding stuff like make kitchens would help this cooking feature... there are so many houses in game I actually started in character calling one home and killing zombies who tried to get in... the cooking feature would make it a little more interesting require me to find certain food to stock that fridge... cook meals for guests... And even though there's Zombies isn't it natural for people to try and hold on to some civilization they had before all this? Even if that meant I had to gather gas for the stove I would want a warm delicious filling meal... I think everyone would once they stopped at my house... On top of this again I'd like to stress the roleplay possibility... a group of survivors could make a dinner and have to keep it safe from zombies and robbers, while keeping their customers safe... It could also be drinks to... If you added coffee beans ground them up and brewed them you got some black coffee... and for you REAL coffee haters you could add creamer and sugar...

I wouldn't mind staying with canned muffins.

But would enjoy a meal you can make yourself instead of eating it out of cans