Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:55

Sign in to follow this  
Yuval

How many times have you died since the new patch?

Yuval    2

Seeing it became much harder to survive, wanted to know how many times people died here for the lols, i barely died from infection drinking from a lake, didn't check thoroughly enough, got to berezino hospital where mace gave me a box of antibiotics, as i was about to die.

Once too blood loss due to having no bandages and no loot spawned so i couldnt find any

Tamaster92    14

about 6 times :D

(I suck)

Vesper    0

I think I've died twice? Once to zombies. Only reason it hasn't been more is because I'm carrying around like 15 steaks on me. :/

Rifleman    14

Zero, do I win something now?

Tamaster92    14

Zero, do I win something now?

Should add an achievement for dying

"Welcome to DayZ"

xD

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

no deaths

barely played

robbed five

Almost died twice but never really died. Played like 14 hours already and I am loving it.

#Crossbow4Lyfe

#Crafting4Lyfe

RoCKiE    0

Not once. It's not that hard to survive if you are careful.

And maybe I should mention that I did indeed play for quiet some time. Been in Cherno. And have a full backpack, aks74u and a AKS with quiet some ammo.

Mush    2

No deaths, been robeed near Stary (although it was an accident) and then looted Stary. :)

Red    137

Zero deaths for me! Still going strong. It's harder now, but the challenge is good. I am a fan of the new patch. :) the bugs that are present are pretty minor to me personally.

I tabbed out to respond to a poke, tabbed back in with 0 blood and a zombie hitting me. For some reason I didn't bleed just blood went down, if I had I would of died. Luckily with the new feature of blood regain, I survived and now running about with full green blood, food & drink :)

Moxy    19

Zero deaths. Even kept my group alive who we all were near death and starving multiple times, had broken legs (before the splint crafting was fixed), one of us got robbed, managed to kill a guy with ammo when we all had none, and we're still all alive. Yesterday was one of the best RP sessions I've had in a very long time.

This patch may have issues, but I like it already.

Tamaster92    14

everyone here has died less than 4 times (except me)

Patch to hard? Clearly not.

:trolldance:

Seska Rotan    0

Nearly died from drinking water from a lake, (whoops) got rescued by two guys in Krasno, then got treated at Pobeda Dam.

Sin    113

Once due to tainted water. It was dark, and I didn't realize the pond was infected. *sigh* live die and learn.

Sign in to follow this