Server time: 2018-07-20, 07:07 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Franklin

mp3 issue on threads - Always buffers

So I have made a few threads that have music in them, but when I go and click play it's constantly buffering. And this is only on my threads. I there some way to fix this?

Where are you uploading them to?

No your music clips, thats what you are referring to, correct? Where do you upload them to?

How are you uploading, through puu.sh? Make sure that your uploads are functioning correctly. I've uploaded a few songs on puu.sh then nothing plays, resulting in the constant buffering on some of my own threads.

How are you uploading, through puu.sh? Make sure that your uploads are functioning correctly. I've uploaded a few songs on puu.sh then nothing plays, resulting in the constant buffering on some of my own threads.

I was told by people to copy and paste links from music on youtube etc. but that obviously does not work. sorry if this is a stupid question :(

It worka, you just have to make sure it works before you put it on a thread. I've found that music with symbols (Chinese symbols, swedish, something not english) will not work. Can I ask what you were trying to upload?