Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:28

Sign in to follow this  
Tamaster92

DayZRP 1.4.1.1 Hotfix Changelog

Tamaster92    14

Hotfix for patch 1.4.1 - anything on here is fixed and ready to go so expect it to grow quickly before release.

Hopefully the whole hotfix is out before the end of the week but if something starts taking too long we will release the urgent fixes anyway.

[ADDED] Craftable "Homemade Antibiotics"

[ADDED] Lee Enfield Scoped

[ADDED] More construction abilities and items

[FIXED] Crafting splints

[FIXED] Crafting fishing kits

[FIXED] Crafting bags

[FIXED] Crafting flashlight crossbows

[FIXED] Wrong radio from crates

[FIXED] Loot timer/respawns

[FIXED] Food and drink values

[FIXED] Some items/weapons not showing a icon in inventory

[FIXED] Crafting tranq bolts

[FIXED] Zombies spawning around you (Fixed right now)

[FIXED] Slight edits to loot tables, antis are a bit more common (and not just in hospitals) as well as slightly more loot spawns in certain buildings

[FIXED] Lowered chances for zombie hits to infect you

[FIXED] Kamenka spawn is now closer to land/just on the coast

[FIXED] Donator skin items with half-ghillie

[FIXED] Double mags in M4 custom

[FIXED] Certain skins able to hide bodies

[FIXED] Some skins were invisible

[FIXED] GLs for AKS74u

[FIXED] Some FPS issues

Detail on food/drink -

They have been heavily edited to have the same concept and effect but actually not demoralize players now. EVERY food/drink should have a visible effect on your meter now (except maybe nuts) but do note that some is better than others. At maximum it should be that you need 3-5 food or drink to go from completely empty to full. In practice it's usually 2-3 drinks and 2-3 food depending what type. Water and meat is the best and one water bottle/one meat should fill you almost 100%

Tamaster92    14

added fix for crafting tranq bolts

also as always if you have questions feel free :)

I have a question when you starting up an Irish Group again?

But seriously in regards to the patch you say 3-4 food and drink should fill you up does that mean from red flashing it take 3-4 and you would be full green?

Also what have the loot timers and respawn times been changed to? back to 15 mins? or something else?

Tamaster92    14

I have a question when you starting up an Irish Group again?

But seriously in regards to the patch you say 3-4 food and drink should fill you up does that mean from red flashing it take 3-4 and you would be full green?

Also what have the loot timers and respawn times been changed to? back to 15 mins? or something else?

Yeah, from 0 to 100% it takes roughly 3-5 drinks/food maximum. Obviously it still depends what food/drink you have. It could take one or it could take 4/5 :)

and currently loot is set for 15 minutes, we will be seeing how that goes and editing it from there.

Yeah, from 0 to 100% it takes roughly 3-5 drinks/food maximum. Obviously it still depends what food/drink you have. It could take one or it could take 4/5 :)

and currently loot is set for 15 minutes, we will be seeing how that goes and editing it from there.

Very good :) that doesnt seem as bad now and seems manageable food/drink wise on paper at least once we get in game it might be different.

But you didnt answer my first question :P

Tamaster92    14

Possible fixing for zombies spawning around you is on/will be on the server either now or shortly.

Please report back with feedback :)

Masulii    24

I have noticed a strange thing in-game that when I go for example into Elektro with a RBO member, I can't see loot but he can. Is this just me or a bug?

Tamaster92    14

I have noticed a strange thing in-game that when I go for example into Elektro with a RBO member, I can't see loot but he can. Is this just me or a bug?

hmm that sounds like a weird bug, not sure if its your end or ours though :/

Masulii    24

hmm that sounds like a weird bug, not sure if its your end or ours though :/

It is something like I run into Elektro, there is no loot for me. Somebody else then finds a can of food right next to me. I am not sure, might be me. But it is annoying to run around, not finding anything.

How does the loot spawn system work?

Tamaster92    14

Spawned with yellow hands - brown jacket civ skin, holding TT33 pistol. Doesn't go away.

Been a bug for ages, we can't seem to fix it. Sometimes it works sometimes it bugs out

Possible fixing for zombies spawning around you is on/will be on the server either now or shortly.

Please report back with feedback :)

quoting for new page -

Fix should be live now please tell us if it is working or not!

Isn't tranq bolts the ones that make you pass out like chloroform? I thought the crafting recipe was supposed to be suuuuper secret?

Tamaster92    14

Isn't tranq bolts the ones that make you pass out like chloroform? I thought the crafting recipe was supposed to be suuuuper secret?

Not anymore :P

But yeah they are those ones

Mace    10

And just like that, every problem I had with this patch is alleviated in one hotfix changelog. You're awesome Tamaster.

Tamaster92    14

And just like that, every problem I had with this patch is alleviated in one hotfix changelog. You're awesome Tamaster.

Not just me!

[FIXED] Slight edits to loot tables, antis are a bit more common (and not just in hospitals) as well as slightly more loot spawns in certain buildings

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Wait, but could we get something like craft-able chloroform (like, made out of leaves)? Or is it not used in the bolts?

Tamaster92    14

Wait, but could we get something like craft-able chloroform (like, made out of leaves)? Or is it not used in the bolts?

The recipe is IG right now if you want to see how it works. It's in the crafting section of the journal. It just doesn't actually work currently

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

The recipe is IG right now if you want to see how it works. It's in the crafting section of the journal. It just doesn't actually work currently

I... can't go IG at the moment... I guess it will be a secret to me!

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

[ADDED] Craftable "Homemade Antibiotics"

Thank you based Tamaster

Fafnir    32

[FIXED] Crafting splints

Will test out making splints later on today(wasnt the most fun crawling around to make a fishing pole instead of a splint yesterday)

Edit:Never mind...will continue crawling until release

Sign in to follow this