Server time: 2017-10-21, 05:09
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Stagsview

Your favorite hostage situation

Stagsview    625

Lets have a little fun here hey people!

Since hostage RP is a very important part of roleplay here in the community. Who was your favorite hostage or interrogater in your time in rp and explain why.

Please keep it formal and no unneeded comments. Keep it productive.

My favorite hostage was vincent vee lee. He really did show fear when i had him under my gun. He reacted in a realistic manner and really helped and made the roleplay amazing.

My favorite time being captive was when i was taken by SKA remnates...2 hour rp session with the most entertaining rp i had ever experienced. Mainly the will to listen and give us fear... They didnt even lift a finger at us...because they didnt even need to too attempt to strike fear.

RoCKiE    0

Schultz from the Brotherhood.

Got robbed by them at pobeda and they at least had a reason to do so and took their time ;_; glorious days.

RIP Haven.

And I never had someone hostage myself

Diggy    0

Back in vGc a couple civs robbed Kevin (Arturo) and took him hostage. They sat him down at the Duty camp at northwest. (the one in the middle of the airfield)

Being at the Grishino gas station, we quickly arrived on scene and identified Kevin and his captors. We all lined up on the southern hill with snipers such as the CZ and Mosin, and aimed at the captors heads.

We started a countdown, and then all opened fire at the same time, killing them before Kevin or his captors even knew what the hell just happened.

Kevin quickly grabbed a radio off their corpses, and literally unmutes and starts screaming about how awesome it was.

Easily my favorite rescue scenario Iv'e been apart of.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

Dr Amanda Nightingale. Made her tell us brilliant stories like our mums did back un Somalia.

Lil_Beefy    0

Every time I've been taken hostage I ended up getting executed so I can't really comment on anything too spectacular.

I've never really had anyone hostage, except some guy who kept asking Shang Wei if he could see his penis, left that guy on Skalisty after 30 minutes of RP.

Murdercool    29

That time when Staggs took me hostage near Prud and tortured the fuck out of me.

Also that time when me and Staggs tortured the fuck out of Christopher Thornbrook! :D

Owen    14

Favourite hoatage would be Siorre after Staggs, Conor and me captured him. We had some fun with him which ended in a 40mm he round to the face.

Another notable hostage was the hen I captured one of Alfreds Fish captors. This lead to a great RP session which we done various things. The video is somewhere but I can't get it as I am posting it on my phone.

Red    247

I think my favorite hostage situation was with the brotherhood of steel when we tried to trick a group into thinking we'd give a Juggs out as a hostage. We then proceeded into initiating on the hostage takers. One of them being Viktor Chebrikov. Unfortunately the whole thing went south when shots were fired.

Still though it's one of the most memorable ones for me.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

>kidnapped by Fallen

>know I'm friend with Connor, figured they had the wrong guy when they kidnapped me

>talked shit to Fallen while I was their hostage

>take me to bor castle

>talk shit on way

>Connor shows up

>no longer hostage

>I the interrogate another hostage on behalf of Fallen

I was super tired and cocky, not my best RP on my behalf, but was fun as hell.

And being hostage by CLF/Staggs was amazing aswell.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Lets have a little fun here hey people!

----

You :) And Gina as well, down at western border. I was shitting myself :)

Valkerion    0

In the ISOA we had a BOS hostage which we then traded for a hostage of the 501st during the interrogation the 501st, BOS and Royal Reds managed to capture one of ours.

After about 25 minutes of radio RP over TS but they eventually killed our guy despite our efforts to buy him back and we killed theres in return and proceeded onward to a big firefight across a lot of points on the map one at Balota airfield ,One at Prud and one in Stary.

Must have been about 25 deaths in those 3-4 hours And of course the defining moment when Thelimited shot an RPG at their Huey binging it out of the sky and killing the remaining troops for the finale to the firefight.

truly 11/10 Lots of hostage trading and negotiations as well as TS RP between the 4 groups which doesnt happen as often these days

My favourite one when i was captured was when i was chloroformed by the fallen and forced to cut wood for a while after some time had passed I had a meaningful conversation with Carib about how dying wouldnt be so bad considering the current circumstances and the state of the world which I really enjoyed.

Vector    0

In the ISOA we had a BOS hostage which we then traded for a hostage of the 501st during the interrogation the 501st, BOS and Royal Reds managed to capture one of ours.

After about 25 minutes of radio RP over TS but they eventually killed our guy despite our efforts to buy him back and we killed theres in return and proceeded onward to a big firefight across a lot of points on the map one at Balota airfield ,One at Prud and one in Stary.

Must have been about 25 deaths in those 3-4 hours And of course the defining moment when Thelimited shot an RPG at their Huey binging it out of the sky and killing the reaming troops for the finale to the firefight.

truly 11/10 Lots of hostage trading and negotiations which doesnt happen as often these days

Long live the ISOA, moments like those were always a good happening

Hicks    56

Must have been about 25 deaths in those 3-4 hours And of course the defining moment when Thelimited shot an RPG at their Huey binging it out of the sky and killing the remaining troops for the finale to the firefight.

truly 11/10 Lots of hostage trading and negotiations as well as TS RP between the 4 groups which doesnt happen as often these days

My favourite one when i was captured was when i was chloroformed by the fallen and forced to cut wood for a while after some time had passed I had a meaningful conversation with Carib about how dying wouldnt be so bad considering the current circumstances and the state of the world which I really enjoyed.

Funny I can't really recall that all I remember was waking up some wear and have to pull 30 or so pkp rounds out of my back.

:troll:

Valkerion    0

Funny I can't really recall that all I remember was waking up some wear and have to pull 30 or so pkp rounds out of my back.

At least you didnt die to an RPG and a Huey exploding in mid flight....imagine having to RP that out...

Max Simons    9

SKA taking me and crashing three cars trying to transport me from desal to a unknown location, just really really funny. I've also enjoyed being a vGc hostage.

Hicks    56

At least you didnt die to an RPG and a Huey exploding in mid flight....imagine having to RP that out...

GG royal reds xD I was actual considering perma deathing my character after that situation.

The Clown    1

SKA taking me and crashing three cars trying to transport me from desal to a unknown location, just really really funny. I've also enjoyed being a vGc hostage.

LOOOOL. I remember that shit...

We were driving up to Guba and had to switch cars every 10 seconds... We also got tailed by hostiles which resulted in clusterfuck coms as half of the people were laughing their asses off about the car crashes :D

For me the probably funniest hostage situation was when I was on my alt character playing with two SVR members (RIP deg and chernov) and got taken hostage by my clanmates who then tortured me :'(

KpopKilla    74

Every time I've been taken hostage I ended up getting executed so I can't really comment on anything too spectacular.

I've never really had anyone hostage, except some guy who kept asking Shang Wei if he could see his penis, left that guy on Skalisty after 30 minutes of RP.

Just another awkward day in Chernarus.

I would say of my best time was when I was taken by B-17 because they wanted the guy I was traveling with. I turned from a hostage to an audience member while they were giving this guy riddles.

Frisia    8

Best time was when B17 got me in a car by simply yelling at me when i was playing as Rebecca oh god how was that fun! 10/10 RP was there for sure!

I once kipnapped someone wich was in Norsefire.. Nice fellow good fear player and i was pretty hard on him!

Chernov    0

We were driving up to Guba and had to switch cars every 10 seconds... We also got tailed by hostiles which resulted in clusterfuck coms as half of the people were laughing their asses off about the car crashes :D

For me the probably funniest hostage situation was when I was on my alt character playing with two SVR members (RIP deg and chernov) and got taken hostage by my clanmates who then tortured me :'(

When I ate that grenade at Ravens :P My best hostage scenarios are being captured by BoS at Prud and CRA breaking me out and the gulags at Desal with Macbrine and PadoMike.

Max Simons    9

Such a cluster fuck, i remember SirDoctor i think chasing the car yelling out where you going Max and laughing his head of over mic

Major Tom    88

Whenever BHM takes hostages, it's amazing fun when they play the emotion game. Especially when they're actually good at it and really do their best.

I've not been taken as a hostage for months. I guess my best situation was when Riggs captured me over a year ago. That was pretty key to my characters story. Other than that, no memorable hostage situations where I am the victim. Fuck compliance.