Server time: 2017-08-18, 02:55

Sign in to follow this  
Sam726627

Hi there

Sam726627    0

Hi guys, I submitted my white list application today looking forward to hopefully getting to know this community better and playing with you all!

I'm loving the lore setup you guys have created here! I spent most of the day reading over all the wiki and some of the interesting threads. Some of the characters here makes mine feel paper thin so I'm also looking forward to fleshing my character out too!

Tim    0

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your application. Hope, to see you ingame, soon.

Samaritan    249

Hello and welcome to the community, best of luck with your application. It looks like you already have but get involved on the forum, it is part of the fun.

Sam726627    0

Oh! Just noticed I had been accepted!

I wasn't expecting the forums to be as busy as they are, I'll be sure to get involved with the forums. I got a good bit more excited when I saw the "Forum Games" section.

I look forward to playing with you all tonight then!

Samaritan    249

Well done...now the fun really starts :)

Welp, welcome to the server! If you need any help PM an orange guy! Enjoy the mod buddy!

Welcome! Just a tiny hint. If you don't want your account to be deleted in 30 days for inactivity make sure you post somewhere outside of the Introductions and Farewell theads (also includes Forum games) You will see your post count reach 1 and you shall be forever safe :P

Teas    1

Welcome to DayZRP. You seem to be in-game right now so may not see this, I would suggest adding a surname for your character before you log in next.

See you out there hopefully.

Sam726627    0

Thanks for the advice I'll be sure to post somewhere else to keep the account,

Also, sorry I overlooked that little detail I'll be sure to change that for my next login.

That was my first profile I made which was always just called "Sam" so I've made a new profile for better RP.