Clammy

Food Amount

Food & Drink Option, Old or New?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Food & Drink Option, Old or New?

• Yes, old option please!
    • No, I like the new feature!

Clammy    0

Personally, I don't like the new food option where you have to eat 6 cans of beans to get full. For me, 1 can is enough to fuel me for a few hours at least.

The drink option is something else I don't like, for me, 1 small glass of water will hydrate me for a few hours until I need another one

Do you think it would be better for the food & drink option to go back how it was or keep it how it is?

Tamaster92    14

Please read the many varied responses to this already. We ARE NOT going back to the old way. The balance IS being tweaked and worked on.

Simple.

Clammy    0

Please read the many varied responses to this already. We ARE NOT going back to the old way. The balance IS being tweaked and worked on.

Simple.

Ah, Ok :(

Seska Rotan    0

The new nutrition system makes hunting/fishing far more appealing and relevant, which IMO is a good thing. Besides, it's two years after the event, as a race we'd be living off the land more than we'd be eating years-old canned food anyway.

Moxy    19

If everything was changed back just because people didn't like change then progress would rarely ever be made.

Stagsview    582

Im going to close this..

As Tamaster has pointed out. It is being worked on as we are aiming for a more survivalist styled mod. Bit by bit this feels more like standalone.

Keep your faith in the Dev's, They work so hard for you guys and supporting them and helping them goes far in the long run.

/closing