Server time: 2018-07-22, 03:22 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Chester

Missing Key? 1.4.1

I've tried everything, I've Reinstalled the @DayZRP folder with the hotfix and I've manually installed the hotfix, but the error I'm getting is still the same.

---Error message---

"Files 'D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZRP\addons\dayz.pbo' are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server remove listed files or install additional accepted keys."

My expansions are as follows:

Arma 2: British armed forces

Arma 2: private military company

ArmA 2

Arma 2: Operation arrowhead

Arma 2

DayZRP Mod

That's it

I'm using the DayZRP launcher version 1.3

all of the .PBO's have been replaced by the launcher when I was troubleshooting but it still is having the error.

Any help will be appreciated and if you have any questions leave a comment and I'll try to give you any additional required files.

Go to your folder OA folder and delete the entire @DayZRP folder, then reinstall, preferably manually.

I know its probably a dumb question but do you have any other mods enabled in your extensions?

If so that will give you a message like that.

It's been a while Chuck, if you're still having problems post here and one of us will re-open it for you. Until then, enjoy the mod. Solving.

It's been a while Chuck, if you're still having problems post here and one of us will re-open it for you. Until then, enjoy the mod. Solving.