Server time: 2018-07-19, 19:32 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Biiddy

OBS recording black screen

Guest Biiddy

So when i try to record with OBS it just records a black screen and nothing else, you can still hear myself talking and others in TS but no in game picture, anyone know a solution?

SHsqGsL.jpg

Same happens with me, it worked once and then I got a black screen. ConnorXD helped me out with this a few times, might wanna go check with him on teamspeak if you find a fix let me know :)

Run OBS in admin mode.

that should fix it.

/edit Also always check where your streaming to on a second screen or something because the screen tends to go black if you tab out from the game to check

Guest Biiddy

Run OBS in admin mode.

that should fix it.

/edit Also always check where your streaming to on a second screen or something because the screen tends to go black if you tab out from the game to check

nope that did not work unfortunately :(

Try making a new path to store videos. C:\Users\-username-\Videos\DayzRP. That may fix it.

Also make it run as admin all the time if you can.

Guest Icy

sometimes you need to start recording -> open game window and play for 5-10s ->tab out and check, should be recording fine

Dunno why, it does it a lot, you need to tab IG and run around a bit before it starts capturing

Also, if that doesnt work, right click Game Capture -> Propertines -> Make sure it's set to record the game you want to, sometimes mine records a game I was playing other times, e.g. recording BF3 while playing DayZRP, it ends up on black screen with sound

Guest Biiddy

Problem solved, i deleted the source and opened up arma 2 oa and added Arma 2 oa to my recorded global sources.

Thanks conorXD for the help and everyone else to!

Poking with Biddy on TS, managed to get this fixed.

Solution: Delete the sources and then re-create a new global source for ArmA 2.

/solved