Server time: 2017-10-21, 10:16
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Karichii

SIGNATURES

Hi im making a few signatures now, i believe il be able to create some good quality signatures for you guys who need them, i don't have any templates, but send me a pm with a few details of what you want on it and il have a go at it, i will post them in this thread so you guys can see what the outcome was, feel free to give some constructive criticism on them.

Cheers

Karichii

I do, for some reason it doesn't work, haven't got round to making a new FANGS one, i like the one i have at the moment to be honest

For some reason it doesn't give me option on UserCP tab, strange.... ah well, guys post and pm for signatures :)

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

If you made me an SVR one i would be grateful man :D as long as it has my IGN and an SVr logo im good and some other stuff you may want to add? thanks

If you made me an SVR one i would be grateful man :D as long as it has my IGN and an SVr logo im good and some other stuff you may want to add? thanks

Sure, should be done tomorrow or tonight for ya :)

Why don't you have one yourself? :|

He needs to have certain amount of posts before it is activated, 50 or 100 can't remember

Karichii, you should put few examples in the first post

Husky    0

He needs to have certain amount of posts before it is activated, 50 or 100 can't remember

Needs 50 and he got 60+ :D

I would but don't have anyone apart from Biddy and A3K that i need to make signatures for, i have one for A3K but i don't know whether he likes it

Example, i did this for A3Khttp://imgur.com/81JZ1OB

Try this. if it doesn't work il use puush http://imgur.com/5kygrPh

I like it a lot, the design is solid. Not a huge fan of drop shadow but in this context it's OK. The only thing you could change would maybe be a textured white background image + maybe make the "SVR" text a bit bigger, but that's minor and also personal taste. Other, looks clean and simple. Effective too.

+1 :)

I like it a lot, the design is solid. Not a huge fan of drop shadow but in this context it's OK. The only thing you could change would maybe be a textured white background image + maybe make the "SVR" text a bit bigger, but that's minor and also personal taste. Other, looks clean and simple. Effective too.

Personally I think the white looks terrible on the forums it looks nice if it was on reddit. As well it looks a bit empty. But as well very nice work.

Its quite hard to make the SVR text bigger with the max res being 760x150, but i'l try to make Husky's without the Drop shadow if i can, and maybe make the text orange or as Community Helper?

Personally I think the white looks terrible on the forums it looks nice if it was on reddit. As well it looks a bit empty. But as well very nice work.

I haven't seen white backgrounds on the forums yet for signatures, thanks for the heads up

Its quite hard to make the SVR text bigger with the max res being 760x150, but i'l try to make Husky's without the Drop shadow if i can, and maybe make the text orange or as Community Helper?

I haven't seen white backgrounds on the forums yet for signatures, thanks for the heads up

What you can try is some kind of gradient, or just remove the background entirely and change the text colour to fit in.