Server time: 2017-10-20, 14:31
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Abrun4

Ƒ: 212.37 MHz Red Back One

Abrun4    0

- .... .. ... / .. ... / - .... . / .-. -... --- / --- .--. . -. / -.-. --- -- ... / .-- . / .- .-. . / .- / -... .- -. -.. / --- ..-. / ... ..- .-. ...- .. ...- --- .-. ... / .-.. --- --- -.- .. -. --. / - --- / .... . .-.. .--. / --- - .... . .-. / .. -. / - .... .. ... / .-- .- ... - . / .-.. .- -. -.. ? / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / .... . .- .-. / -- . ..--..

J.D.    2

*Behind a thin layer of Static, a gritty Australian Voice can be heard*

Zero Alpha this is Bravo One, Red Back One is a go, I say again Red Back One is a go. SMEAC can be found on encrypted channel Alpha. For Call Back use Ƒ: 212.37 MHz.

Bravo One Out

*The radio then reverts to static*

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

*Upon hearing the voices over the radio, and hearing the words Red Back One, Reverend grabs hold of his radio and starts speaking*

[align=left]My dearest Red Back One...

My name is Reverend, and I would like to inform you about something. The 1MZED would like to meet you, and it is for peaceful negotiations. We would like to meet in a secure location to talk over a couple of things.

If you wish to contact me back, use this radio frequency: 163.96 MHz (//pm\\)

I will be waiting.

Samaritan    345

*While walking through a clearing in a forest Moses hears his radio come to life and he turns the volume up. After listening to the familiar aussie voice Moses drops to one knee and waits for a few minutes looking around to make sure he is alone*

"Red Back One, this is Moses of The Gray Fangs. If this is who I think it is, we need to meet. Its has been too long old friend. Moses out".

*Moses leaves his radio switched to the on position, as he stands up he hears the snap of a twig some distance behind him...*

J.D.    2

Moses this is James from Red Back One.

Hows it going mate, it was been a while since we have caught up for a beer.

We are going over some.. administrative items at the moment, but we will be in touch. Its time that we have a meet up.

James Out

Samaritan    345

*Moses sits in a small farm house listening to the muffled moans of the walking dead outside. He slumps down on the old floorboards and takes a deep breath. He pulls out his radio and presses the send button.*

"Hi J.D., message received. I'll bring the beers, I think it is my round this time. Let me know when you are available to met and I will try to make it happen. Stay safe old friend. Moses Out!"

*Moses leaves the radio on then takes a sip from a battered water bottle and thinks about what to do next.*

Lil_Beefy    0

*Ben escapes the NWAF with short breathes, he reaches for his radio and struggles to hold it due to having the shakes*

Guys... we ran into some trouble at the airfield. It's a no go, don't go there...

*static*

it's not safe... please...

*The radio finally cuts out, you hear static until the line is dropped*

Lil_Beefy    0

*Ben escapes the NWAF with short breathes, he reaches for his radio and struggles to hold it due to having the shakes*

Guys... we ran into some trouble at the airfield. It's a no go, don't go there...

*static*

it's not safe... please...

*The radio finally cuts out, you hear static until the line is dropped*

*The radio crackles to life*

Boys! They took them all, there are none left. I don't know what to do.

*static for a few minutes before Luna resumes*

I think I am having withdrawels already... I have a beer for the first one to satisfy my creme cake cravings!

*grumbling noises can be heard through the static*

I have to keep running. Let me know where the new rendezvous is

*you hear muffled noises and running as Luna forgot to turn off her radio for around five minutes. It then cuts off after some swearing*

Burgz    6

*Static blurts through your radio and you eagerly await what message will come through. A thick Chernarussian accent protrudes through and catches your attention.*

We know you have left our castle, we appreciate the gesture, regardless of your intentions. Be warned however, you cannot hide from us here. This is our home. Every citizen in Chernarus is now required to donate to our cause. Do not try to run. In return we offer protection...and of course the supplies which will be shared between those that need. Do not try to run. Seek us out, before we seek you out.

Regards, Kazimir Gromov, Kapitan of the CRA.

On my phone, sorry if this was shit.

Yuval    2

*radio comes to life*

Who are this CRA you are talking about? never met you people before.

*baffled Dembe throws the radio in his tent, pondering what this people want from his group of survivors, who only want to be left alone*

Lil_Beefy    0

*Ben listens to his radio, laughing as he hears the blatant pile of shit he had just heard on the radio*

Protection? Yeah, I'll believe it when you stop harassing our people. I see no reasons for you attacking and killing people inside of -our- castle while we were either asleep or on supply runs. Take your 'protection' and give it a nice 'fuck you' from RBO and friends.

*He turns off his radio*

Burgz    6

*static erupts again and is interrupted by the Chernarussian voice*

Well, at least one of you knows who we are. A shame you have taken a hostile approach, for now your supplies will be taken forcefully, RBO and friends. I wish you the best of luck, you're going to need it.

SweetJoe    390

**radio kicks on**

cra...the murderers of prud lake. Dont worry. You will be sought out. The people of Zagoria will have justice.

Masulii    25

*Masulii picks up his radio, listening and checking his rifle right next to him*

"Hmm...this is getting interesting. Well, time to put this baby into use." As he reloads his AK but a fresh magazine.

*STATIC CRACKS THE OLD FREQUENCY BACK TO LIFE*

This Is Graham Holt Pack Leader of the Fangs,

You may remember Me... I would Like to understand what your boy has been ranting about and posting propaganda against us...* Static* I would like to speak of this to my knowledge none of our representatives have done anything to you

OUT....*STATIC*

SweetJoe    390

Radio Cracks into life

Hi Joe here. Whats this your talking about? You get a name on this fella? over?

Abrun4    0

*STATIC CRACKS THE OLD FREQUENCY BACK TO LIFE*

This Is Graham Holt Pack Leader of the Fangs,

You may remember Me... I would Like to understand what your boy has been ranting about and posting propaganda against us...* Static* I would like to speak of this to my knowledge none of our representatives have done anything to you

OUT....*STATIC*

* Picks up radio and states

"Hi who are you and what are you talking about?"

J.D.    2

Red Back One, this is Bravo one. This Remembrance Day marks 96 years since the guns fell silent at the end of The Great War. Where ever you are today remember to keep safe and remember the fallen.

*James pauses and takes a deep breath*

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning

We will remember them.

*James puts down the small radio but leaves the coms open. The sound of the last post can be heard.*

*James picks up radio*

Bravo One Out

Sign in to follow this