Server time: 2017-10-18, 15:06
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
lorenzolaplaca6

Free skins?.

Do you think we should be allowed a few free spawn skins without donating?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we should be allowed a few free spawn skins without donating?

Yuval    2

Why would anyone say no really? Free things are always welcome. It's up to Rolle really if he wants to not make donations monehs from skins.

Glenn    10

It would be nice to have some skins to be free. maybe 3 to 5 skins for NON donators.

Just to have them look a little different.

For the rest it would also be cool to have a skin selected each week or 2 weeks which you only can get by that time.

like an unique skin or whatever.

Mikachu    26

For the rest it would also be cool to have a skin selected each week or 2 weeks which you only can get by that time.

thats a cool idea :) don't know how much work it would be but if would benefit donations and non-donators

people would get a rotating free skin to use and if they like it it might encourage them to donate

win-win imo

IAmJackBandit    77

There's a lot free skins IG.

^^this

Do you have any particular skins in mind maybe?

Nothing in particular really. Just figured that a choice of 2 or 3 free spawn skins would be cool for newcomers.

Why would anyone say no really? Free things are always welcome. It's up to Rolle really if he wants to not make donations monehs from skins.

I just figured a few free skins would be a cool asset to newcomers. Nothing big really just one or two free skins. I am planing to donate soon once I fix my PayPal but for people who aren't planing to donate I think that this could be something cool to add.

It would be nice to have some skins to be free. maybe 3 to 5 skins for NON donators.

Just to have them look a little different.

That's a really cool idea.

Yuval    2

Nothing in particular really. Just figured that a choice of 2 or 3 free spawn skins would be cool for newcomers.

I just figured a few free skins would be a cool asset to newcomers. Nothing big really just one or two free skins. I am planing to donate soon once I fix my PayPal but for people who aren't planing to donate I think that this could be something cool to add.

If you didn't know you can find plenty of mercenary skins, solider uniforms and ghillie suits IG, with other civilian skins to choose from. These IMO are more than enough for any player, if you want extra you can donate :P.

thats a cool idea :) don't know how much work it would be but if would benefit donations and non-donators

people would get a rotating free skin to use and if they like it it might encourage them to donate

win-win imo

Would kind of lead into one week if seeing X skin everywhere, the other Y skin everywhere. Would be pretty odd.

If you didn't know you can find plenty of mercenary skins, solider uniforms and ghillie suits IG, with other civilian skins to choose from. These IMO are more than enough for any player, if you want extra you can donate :P.

Of course. That is where I find all my skins anyway but I figured a skin or two for non donators would be cool. Just a thought. But I really enjoy this server the way it is set up and I am defiantly planning to donate.

Yuval    2

Of course. That is where I find all my skins anyway but I figured a skin or two for non donators would be cool. Just a thought. But I really enjoy this server the way it is set up and I am defiantly planning to donate.

I know this may not be the solution you are looking for but occasionally (RP anniversaries, Christmas) almighty rolle gives free skins, at random.

37b707fb04.jpg

Rhys    1

For some people, Donating is unfortunately not an option.

Say for example you want to RP as a specific character and require a specific skin. To save you hours of looting places trying to get a stockpile of the skins, You can chose it from one of the Free Available skins. That would make it easier to RP as your character.

win-win imo

And for the people who are thinking of donating, This would be a great option for them to "Try before you buy" type deal.

I think it's a positive thing and would add more RP to the game rather than running around looking for skins.

EDIT:

Also if you don't want to give people "Free Skins", If it's not too much trouble what about giving people to "Veto" certain skins. My character is bald, and it's really annoying when I respawn as the rocker (or any other character with hair haha). It ruins the immersion and it means I have to stop RP until I find the appropriate skin.

Well, I think there's really quite a lot of good skins in game already, so I don't see an issue. It's a nice idea though, would certainly be nice to have for a lot of people.

J.D.    2

There are a lot of skins in game its just a matter of finding them :-) You just have to make sure you do not die once you have found one you like ;-P

Every one has valid point, but where would be there extra incentive to donate if you have so many free ones.

There are alot of character models in my opinion to choose from and alot of in game skins. I dont see the necessity in taking away the reward of donating.

Also I like donating to things, I know that not everyone can but really there is alot of in game skins :/

Well this'll be quite the bump...

But I really hope this gets approved. I know there are groups that require you to have a certain skin to join, and people can't join them because for whatever reason they don't have a means of buying said skin. Would be very beneficial, and of course for those who don't need one it'll be a nice opportunity to get one they can't buy :P

Moxy    19

You can get US Marine skins in game for 1stMZED?

There's a lot free skins IG, go look and find out ;)

Rhys    1

-snip-

Also if you don't want to give people "Free Skins", If it's not too much trouble what about giving people to "Veto" certain skins. My character is bald, and it's really annoying when I respawn as the rocker (or any other character with hair haha). It ruins the immersion and it means I have to stop RP until I find the appropriate skin.

Thoughts?

Maybe if you have a certian amount of activity in the forums or you have stayed alive or killed a certain amount of zombies/people you unlock new skins. Sort of an achievevment

Maybe if you have a certian amount of activity in the forums or you have stayed alive or killed a certain amount of zombies/people you unlock new skins. Sort of an achievevment

I actually really like that idea.

I actually really like that idea.

I made a new thread with that suggestion if you wanna vote on it you can

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Well, the free skins IG are, sorry, crap. It does seem very unfair towards some people, and personally I would love to see some, maybe very rare, US skins, or SKS.