Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:12

Banditery Chat shortcut

In a normal situation what you'd be looking for, at least in any book I've ever read, is an exclamation mark. Also, studies show that people have trouble reading ALL CAPS(!) quickly.

All-capital print greatly retards speed of reading in comparison with lower-case type. Also' date=' most readers judge all capitals to be less legible. Faster reading of the lower-case print is due to the characteristic word forms furnished by this type. This permits reading by word units, while all capitals tend to be read letter by letter. Furthermore, since all-capital printing takes at least one-third more space than lower case, more fixation pauses are required for reading the same amount of material. The use of all capitals should be dispensed with in every printing situation.[/quote']

Just saying, if you're going to the bother of macroing it, might as well make it good.

Id like you to try to stop car going 100 km/h without roadblock...

Btw. Just go with voice. Speai to victim first, make sure he hears you. Then jus tell him that tou are disarming him. We realy dont need another macro bandit :/

I write the message then often use voice to communicate afterwards, what I hate is the new macro that's gotten popular using for the bandits clan

"STOP!! IF GROUND DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND BACKPACK!! "VEHICLE" STOP MOVING DO NOT LEAVE IT, DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND BACKPACK IN THE GEAR OF THE VEHICLE!!"

Where you use more time finding what goes for you then to actually comply.

• MVP

I write the message then often use voice to communicate afterwards, what I hate is the new macro that's gotten popular using for the bandits clan

"STOP!! IF GROUND DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND BACKPACK!! "VEHICLE" STOP MOVING DO NOT LEAVE IT, DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND BACKPACK IN THE GEAR OF THE VEHICLE!!"

Where you use more time finding what goes for you then to actually comply.

Agreed Zero, its not creative at all. Just blast that when you see someone and it covers all bases. I can empathize and understand just wish Day Z had a macro functionality.

Still trying to get my Blackwidow working with all the macros.

• Emerald

Btw. Just go with voice. Speai to victim first, make sure he hears you. Then jus tell him that tou are disarming him. We realy dont need another macro bandit :/

^

this

signed

• Legend

We realy dont need another bandit :/

Fix'd

• Legend

I was looking for the same thing.

It seems you can't bind keys to autochat a message.

Any decent keyboard or mouse will let you do that.

Guest Sam Goodenough

Yeah, bind "/Stop right there, survivor scum! Drop your gun and gear!↵" or whatever. Anyway, here is a helpful link.

Oh, nifty little thing, it will help some of my relatives. :D