Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
LE_coffee

loading and initializing dayZMod

Question

LE_coffee    0

So basically, yesterday i did managed to join S1 server once but when i died and decided to take a little brake and continue playing later. When i tried to join server it kept saying that ``loading and initializing dayzMod``. First i thought it just some kind of bug or something. So i waited again and tried again with no results but it still keeps saying that, i have tried everything i have tried to find solution from forums but nothing. So i am asking that if anybody would know the solution to this problem? but if not thanks anyway.

7 answers to this question

Conor    254

You had this problem yesterday? Have you tried today because this normally fixes itself after a server restart.

LE_coffee    0

Yes, i have tried multiple hours and times but everytime the same message :S .

I was just wondering could someone help me via ts3?

Coffee, there's always plenty of CH's on TS, head on to helpdesk and wait for one of us to appear, we'l help you out buddy.

Othuyeg    20
Yeah, I am having the same problem. I have had the same problem since the update (Steam). I have got some bad news. I have not been able to fix it, but I have found that by deleting my player profile and making a new one I can log in once or twice. After this I get stuck in the same situation again, and will have to delete the profile again. Really really annoying but for now I am unable to come up with another solution.

Will try to reinstall arma once I have time to download all those files... Which is propably never.

Quoted from my old post in another thread.

LE_coffee    0

Thanks to you i can atleast play dayzrp :). Lets still hope that there is some kind of way to fix this annoying thing :/