Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:00
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
OwenZz

Car spawns

OwenZz    0

Hey there I have been playing dayzrp for 2 dayz.

And i have not came across a car or any type of transport yet ?

Are they rare or am i really unlucky.

Mikachu    26

Hey there I have been playing dayzrp for 2 dayz.

And i have not came across a car or any type of transport yet ?

Are they rare or am i really unlucky.

A mix of both i'd say. They are pretty rare but not tooo rare. Try looking for places they might be hidden :)

Guest Praetorian   
Guest Praetorian

If you're unable to locate a vehicle in the above areas suggested, remember that on the weekends you're capable of accessing the Trade Post. Bring the right stuff, and you may just be able to trade for a car.

Déjà vu... I feel like a huge Trade Post advocate.

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

If you're unable to locate a vehicle in the above areas suggested, remember that on the weekends you're capable of accessing the Trade Post. Bring the right stuff, and you may just be able to trade for a car.

You always struck me as someone I could always find in the Trade Post.

Try looking in the woods up north bound to find a nice car or maybe a gun ;)

Guest Praetorian   
Guest Praetorian

I'm rarely there myself.

The body bags we left behind of B-17 when we rescued Conor may attest to that.

Cjbustuup    1

Surprisingly, I find them in towns. Usually ones with heavy debris on the main roads. You might need a wheel or two to drive these out though.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

I'm rarely there myself.

shots fired

Anyway, look in towns, bring spare wheels, you should find a car or two.

Phatal    50

Nah, what you have to do is go along the West side of the map in the towns and along that side of debug. Not only did myself and a few others find 2 pick up trucks, a land rover, a Camo UAZ 451 and a V3S. We also found the most op car ever... The lada.. anyway, there's also the UAZ 451's that spawn in the Western towns that are normally there.

OwenZz    0

Nah, what you have to do is go along the West side of the map in the towns and along that side of debug. Not only did myself and a few others find 2 pick up trucks, a land rover, a Camo UAZ 451 and a V3S. We also found the most op car ever... The lada.. anyway, there's also the UAZ 451's that spawn in the Western towns that are normally there.

I'm rarely there myself.

shots fired

Anyway, look in towns, bring spare wheels, you should find a car or two.

Ok thanks

Surprisingly, I find them in towns. Usually ones with heavy debris on the main roads. You might need a wheel or two to drive these out though.

Nice one

I'm rarely there myself.

Alrighty

ChernaBus    32

A car?! Think of the harmful exhaust gases with which you will be polluting our atmosphere. Think of the tax, insurance, and upkeep costs - the stress of hiding your new vehicle, having it vandalised or stolen while you are away, or the horror you will endure when it is hijacked from you by bloodthirsty bandits.

Instead, be a good citizen and use public transport - walk to the nearest bus stop and wait dutifully for a bus to come around the corner! It could be as quick as five minutes!

Or five weeks - take supplies.

Guest LoneLion   
Guest LoneLion

As much as I love transport I alway feel I have a big target painted on me so while it sucks to run around everywhere using your energy and live out of your backpack ther eis more sense of security getting from A to B

Snoop    0

A car?! Think of the harmful exhaust gases with which you will be polluting our atmosphere. Think of the tax, insurance, and upkeep costs - the stress of hiding your new vehicle, having it vandalised or stolen while you are away, or the horror you will endure when it is hijacked from you by bloodthirsty bandits.

Instead, be a good citizen and use public transport - walk to the nearest bus stop and wait dutifully for a bus to come around the corner! It could be as quick as five minutes!

Or five weeks - take supplies.

Redcoat is the only transport Chernarus needs.

Mellstrom    21

As much as I love transport I alway feel I have a big target painted on me so while it sucks to run around everywhere using your energy and live out of your backpack ther eis more sense of security getting from A to B

That is why i love offroads, then roadblocks is no problem and people cant follow you as easily.

Red    257

Yeah the biggest tip in this particular situation would be to look for places where people might hide their cars. You have to realize that cars aren't at their original spawning points anymore. People took them and drove them to other places.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

I suggest looking in places where you would not expect to find a car. There is about 70 vehicles (?) overall for 60 players. Just look out.

Phatal    50

I've always been curious, where do the new vehicles added such as the Humvee's, Kamaz's, and the other small vehicles added spawn?

Sign in to follow this