Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:07

Sign in to follow this  
OwenZz

Loot?

OwenZz    0

Were is a good place to loot ?

I cant seem to find anything but ak's.

Hoping for snipers or even another AR that isnt an AK.

Thank you.

Max Simons    6

Were is a good place to loot ?

I cant seem to find anything but ak's.

Hoping for snipers or even another AR that isnt an AK.

Thank you.

Obvious places really, military areas or high end shit at chopper crashs

Guest Praetorian   
Guest Praetorian

If you're incapable of finding something in the areas listed by Max, remember that on the weekends you can access the Trade Post. Bring the right stuff and there's always the ability to trade for what you're after.

DanteXIV    0

Yeah Ive found several scoped Mosins in Barns. But as others have said. if you want high end military gear...then its the military bases/airfields.

Right, you're new to the server and I don't blame you for thinking differently.

I'm guessing you've always been used to Epoch/overwatch or whatever's popular today, but our loot tables are tweaked to make it harder to find high-tier weaponry like the guys above me mentioned, as for snipers though they are fairly "easy" to come by, such as Mosin Nagant, CZ550, M1 Garand Kar98 etc. You find most of these in deerstands, barns or other places that are considered farm loot.

Taurz    1

check stary tents, there you can find a M4A1 or M16. it's loads of attachments you can find on this server that you can put on them :)

If you want really high end gear you have to find helli crashes. Or rob people with high endgear :P

If you are lucky you might also find some good stuff in the barracks.

Heli crash sites, other peoples cars you find poorly or not so poorly hidden around the map xD

Cjbustuup    1

Yea usually find aks and occasionally m4s. If you want rarer loot you gotta look for choppa crashes.

OwenZz    0

If you're incapable of finding something in the areas listed by Max, remember that on the weekends you can access the Trade Post. Bring the right stuff and there's always the ability to trade for what you're after.

Trade post ? hmm pm and explain more please

Sign in to follow this