Server time: 2018-12-17, 08:47
Sign in to follow this  
kharmasutra

Last Will And Testament

If you receive this letter please consider it to be my Last Will in Testament.

There is now definitive proof that BHM was working with the Council which has been released to the public, not by my own hand. I have known this information for a long time through various sources but nothing so physically concrete that it would stand up under scrutiny.

With the recent eradication of the Council, it seemed pointless information to be shelved with no further purpose. Unfortunately, members of the BHM decided to continue to search for and eliminate this information.

They have even gone so far as to take Derek Steele hostage and threaten to kill me as punishment if he revealed this information. They also executed a man by the name of Lukas Haas who they suspected to have documentation of their misdeeds.

They should have checked if Lukas had a radio because he broadcast all of his interactions with BHM to our radio frequency which was occupied not only by members of FM and FMDS but by members of CLF and some civilians who will remain nameless for their own protection.

In this broadcast we clearly heard BHM openly admit that they were going to eliminate him because he knew about their involvement with the Council before we heard him being executed.

If they had only left things alone, no one would have cared. The memories of it would have burned themselves to ashes, never to remembered again except maybe in whispered conversations and rumors.

Maybe I will be hunted and executed in retribution for this information being released... and maybe not. Maybe no one will care and this will finally come to an end. Who really knows. All I can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

I probably could have stopped the leak of this information but I chose not to. I didn't stop it because it is what Sophia would have wanted. She would not have allowed innocent people to get hurt, even if it meant having to sacrifice herself for the truth and protection of others.

Don't ever doubt that every word, every thought, every breath, every action has a purpose.

Checkmate Sophia. Mission complete.

If I do not survive this, my belongings become property of Othuyeg Tribble with exception of my journals which should go to Mace Thompson.

*Amanda sticks a copy of the letter into five separate envelopes.

*One letter is addressed to Sweet Joe Kalista.

*One letter is addressed to Tom Cochise Smith.

*One letter is addressed to Mace Thompson.

*One letter is addressed to Maria Weiland. Amanda sticks two more longer letters (one addressed to Maria and one addressed to Derek Steele) into this envelope along with the copy of Will and Testament.

*Amanda sticks the four of the letters into Maria's backpack.

*Amanda sticks the final un-addressed letter into her journal and stacks it on top of the journal belonging to Sophia before rubber-banding them together and sticking them into her backpack.

"Let the next evolution begin."

Nice read...*cries* no mention of Jack...just kidding I love it!

Don't get me wrong this was a great read but not factually correct in the slightest. "Lukas" didnt have any knowledge about what was happening all he knew was he was carrying the documents for a simple trade. This whole thing with the radio confirming BHM and stuff is a big hoax. Lukas left his radio in the Kamaz and also Lukas also only found out we were BHM before I actually killed him at least 70m from the Kamaz. Just saying that must be one super good radio for him to relay all that information while speaking to me and 70m away from the radio.

Don't get me wrong this was a great read but not factually correct at the slightest. "Lukas" didnt have any knowledge about what was happening all he knew was he was carrying the documents for a simple trade. This whole thing with the radio confirming BHM and stuff is a big hoax. Lukas left his radio in the Kamaz and also Lukas also only found out we were BHM before I actually killed him at least 70m from the Kamaz. Just saying that must be one super good radio for him to relay all that information while speaking to me and 70m away from the radio.

I knew you were BHM as soon as I saw you arrive with your Kamaz as it had the logo on it, in a quite visible manner. Someone also saw you take Derek hostage and told us, though we at first thought you captured him for CRA.

The second part is true though, merely the part of the conversation before you seperated me from the rest of the group was streamed. I must apologise if this lead to any confusion.

Don't get me wrong this was a great read but not factually correct at the slightest. "Lukas" didnt have any knowledge about what was happening all he knew was he was carrying the documents for a simple trade. This whole thing with the radio confirming BHM and stuff is a big hoax. Lukas left his radio in the Kamaz and also Lukas also only found out we were BHM before I actually killed him at least 70m from the Kamaz. Just saying that must be one super good radio for him to relay all that information while speaking to me and 70m away from the radio.

I knew you were BHM as soon as I saw you arrive with your Kamaz as it had the logo on it, in a quite visible manner. Someone also saw you take Derek hostage and told us, though we at first thought you captured him for CRA.

The second part is true though, merely the part of the conversation before you seperated me from the rest of the group was streamed. I must apologise if this lead to any confusion.

But my question is how did you stream the bit with the main group if your radio was in the Kamaz ? still wouldn't pick up that voice range and if so it would be incredibly hard for you to understand all of it.

I'm just confused by the amount of information that's been put out there I understood your death would lead to repercussions of information being spread but the amount of detail is a bit much considering you had no radio and technically a dead man cant relay those messages.

Just tell me if i'm wrong there i'd be interested to see what you think of the information.

*Tears BHMs throats out.*

*blows up the earth*

*blows up the earth*

*Can fly so goes to moon and die cause it's space..*

Guest Ketamine

*blows up the earth*

*Can fly so goes to moon and die cause it's space..*

stop-13609144812.jpeg

But my question is how did you stream the bit with the main group if your radio was in the Kamaz ? still wouldn't pick up that voice range and if so it would be incredibly hard for you to understand all of it.

I'm just confused by the amount of information that's been put out there I understood your death would lead to repercussions of information being spread but the amount of detail is a bit much considering you had no radio and technically a dead man cant relay those messages.

Just tell me if i'm wrong there i'd be interested to see what you think of the information.

You would be able to hear the conversation from inside the vehicle and you can turn on whisper mode on certain radios so whatever the radio picks up can be heard louder and clearer by everyone on the frequency.

The rest. It wasn't that much information that we initially had or we could gather from the radio streaming the conversation. You destroyed documents on Napf, you destroyed documents here and killed someone who might have known what those documents said.

So you are either working for the council trying to clean up their traces are you worked for them in the past which in the end results in the same outcome.

But we didn't discuss anything with you in the vehicle ? Our purpose was only later explained when you left it. Anyhow I just thought the info was a bit to "detailed" for my liking when in an RP sense I can't see the links. Never the less was great RP your death was necessary cant let someone live who has seen those highly confidential documents.

But we didn't discuss anything with you in the vehicle ? Our purpose was only later explained when you left it. Anyhow I just thought the info was a bit to "detailed" for my liking when in an RP sense I can't see the links. Never the less was great RP your death was necessary cant let someone live who has seen those highly confidential documents.

... So in essence, you don't deny it.

Guest Ketamine

Its not about us denying it its about you breaking rules.

... broken rules? really? ... like invalid execution?

As Certamine has already plainly stated it. This had nothing to do with us denying it. It's the fact this information you are sharing that you got from a dead man who wasn't on his radio is a bit to detailed do you not think ? Fair enough he could of been streaming the radio in the vehicle but no information of use was shared there.

Guest Ketamine

...like invalid execution?

No like Meta gaming, power gaming and forcing RP upon us.

... broken rules? really? ... like invalid execution?

Explain how the execution was invalid ? A man has information that could reveal a lot about us we don't want it shared we neutralize the threat seems legit to me ?

Guest Ketamine

Like your doing right now with my journal entries? I meta-gamed nothing. I released no information.

This is OOC and you are telling me this isn't IG?

Like your doing right now with my journal entries? I meta-gamed nothing. I released no information.

This is OOC and you are telling me this isn't IG?

These are letters to be released if I die... why are you posting here?

In hindsight I was replying on here because it seemed the right place, rather than a radio broadcast. I just wanted to inform you that the information you clearly state is released in the broadcast is in way too much detail than it should be. Fair enough you want to reveal stuff go ahead. But in that detail it seems unrealistic how you obtained it ? Metagame isnt intended non of the information you have wrote in this post will be used ICly im speaking from an OOC view of the events. The only info used ICly will be the broadcast you sent us.

EDIT : I also apologise for cluttering your thread, the main goal was to get a simple reply on how you got to know of the info in such detail. But it couldn't be helped we ended up with an edgy discussion throwing even more accusations around.

Guys, this is an IC journal post. In Character this would only be visible to the person who wrote it, that is how all of the journal works. There's no reason to have this turn into nothing more than people insulting one another or making insinuations. Respect each other, respect the rules and the limit of IC knowledge removed from OOC knowledge. It's just a game, and it's meant to be enjoyable for all parties involved, even if they are enemies IC.

Just relax, take a deep breath, enjoy the writing (Or don't if you don't like it from a literary perspective) and move on. This isn't the place for arguments or to air out laundry.

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

I did not send or release any information about BHM.

This is not information that can currently be used in character.

The point of this entry was to let you know I did not release any information. I just did not stop it from being released. Consider it a future insurance policy in case I die at the hands of BHM.

Sign in to follow this