Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 07:34

Any plans to increase amout of players that can enter server?

Daz1

I see at the moment that the server is restricted to a max of 50 players, and there is times when server gets full and you have to wait till some one leases, so is there any plans to increase player numbers on the server if the demand is there? Hopefully the admins can answer this one for me cheers!:)

Server used to have 60 slots, but if it got full or near full, it caused server to lag badly so it was taken down to 50 slots.

Though if there's enough players, the RP2 will most likely be started, what is enough amount of players? I don't know.

Server used to have 60 slots, but if it got full or near full, it caused server to lag badly so it was taken down to 50 slots.

Though if there's enough players, the RP2 will most likely be started, what is enough amount of players? I don't know.

I guess if the demands there open server up to full potental of maximum you can have which is 65 isnt it?

Will have to get Rolle's input for this. He may wait until standalone, or he might consider RP2.

For those who don't know what RP2 is, it's another server, like RP1. So there would be 2 servers with /50 people.

You have the same gear on RP2 as you have on RP1, but vehicles aren't transferred.