Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:55

Weekly racing.

Guest Chornaya Akula

Guest Chornaya Akula

Instead of killing each other, the clans should meet up and race each other around NW airstrip and all place forward a small wager (Guns, Vehicles etc).

However I do believe that everyone will probably just rob each other.

Therefore my idea is-

1. No dumb fools rob each other.

2. No dumb fools shoot each other.

3. No dumb fools run each other over.

4. Admins should secretly hide around and take pot-shots at all racers involved.

5. Rolle kills everyone with C4.

6.????

7.PROFIT!!?!!

In all seriousness, I would happily waste the last remaining fuel in the zombie wasteland racing other clans for bagging rights and possible lulz. So anyone up for organising a race

(A little known fact, I have crashed and flipped every UAZ I've ever drove)

• Server Manager

People would just ram each other during the race, it wouln't be a race, more like destruction derby.

We can create a race like that on the test server though, since everyone can spawn a vehicle there for free ;)

Guest Chornaya Akula

Exactly! I'm sure others would like it, maybe Jamie could be a sponsor for the event... xD.

I say zombie NASCAR is the way forward... with occasional left turns.

With vehicles having max speeds it would just be a car show for who has the best car at that specific hour. We would know who would win.

Not necessarily. Racing around NWAF will provide twists and turns, so the SUV (fastest) may lose to the Golf (Best handling)

Guest Boris Grigorev

(A little known fact, I have crashed and flipped every UAZ I've ever drove)

This is why we can't have nice things.

And it's always at the exact same place on the map, somehow you always end up driving there and blowing the whole place up

Wouldn't it be cool to have a race that also goes around a larger track? Say one that is around 10km at least?

Could make every team is one driver and one that navigates (no GPS of course - some players know the map like the back of their hand anyway, but some of us don't).

The race would be for best time of course, rather than having everyone competing simultaneously with each other.

Kinda like rally, in other words.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a race that also goes around a larger track? Say one that is around 10km at least?

Could make every team is one driver and one that navigates (no GPS of course - some players know the map like the back of their hand anyway, but some of us don't).

The race would be for best time of course, rather than having everyone competing simultaneously with each other.

And why not have live commentary on TS from a chopper following the cars? :D

And why not have live commentary on TS from a chopper following the cars? :D

And we need alot explosions and lightly dressed women (preferably -not- zombies)! Sounds like a party? I'll bring the booze!

No but on a more serious note, I like the idea but doesn't really fit the zombie apocalypse there perhaps? If there were some way to make it make more sense to do something like this? Or are we roleplaying as speed junkies? That could work! :D Either way, if this is made I'll be happy to come and watch!

Guest Lunarity

That would be great on test server :D

I can always try to create a place for derby or a racing track with boxes for cars and industrial places near (:

We really should do stuff like this on the Test server once there is some down time from testing. Keep it up for this type of stuff.

For the racing, we should do a time trial with same vehicles down curvy parts of the map, like a Rally. That way it's about car control. There are lots of good spots.