Server time: 2019-05-22, 03:52
Sign in to follow this  
AytonHunter

*WIP* Patient Zero: Zombie Movie/Play Event Idea

Sound Effects dude for any non-diagetic sounds (Sounds that can't be created in Arma)

The sound guy would have to make all the sound effects him/herself (with their mouth/from items they have lying around) like they did on old radio shows xD

Seems like a really fun and original event.

I hope it turns out as good as it sounds!

Suggestion, don't know if it's feasible, but how about having another camera man?

Shouldn't be that hard to upload the video by some site and for you to download right?

Anyway, good luck with this, I'll steal a copy and watch it.

Sound Effects dude for any non-diagetic sounds (Sounds that can't be created in Arma)

The sound guy would have to make all the sound effects him/herself (with their mouth/from items they have lying around) like they did on old radio shows xD

Hell yeah, exactly what I was thinking xD Bleep bloops for computer noises, etc. xD

Seems like a really fun and original event.

I hope it turns out as good as it sounds!

Suggestion, don't know if it's feasible, but how about having another camera man?

Shouldn't be that hard to upload the video by some site and for you to download right?

Anyway, good luck with this, I'll steal a copy and watch it.

I was hoping we could have atleast 2 "Camera Operators" alongside myself ;P So yeah, that would be nice.

The only problem I can see is compression of large file sizes when uploading, but I've got a decent connection back at home so it shouldn't be too difficult for me to d/l them! :D

pls yes ermegherd 110.101010% support for this! <3

This sounds amazing, definitely looking forward to it

good message in game with the two people talking in game

This sounds like a lot of fun, two thumbs up!

I'd show up myself for an audition, but I've been told I have a very weird voice.

...maybe as a zombie?

This sounds like a lot of fun, two thumbs up!

I'd show up myself for an audition, but I've been told I have a very weird voice.

...maybe as a zombie?

Noo you need to have a vocal part your voice is awesome !!

*a deep hellish voice* Well...this shall be interesting

Anyway, I am interested in this

A rough job list should be up by Thursday! I've been thinking A LOT about this, and I'm so glad everyone is up for it!

May need some help from an admin or two for certain things, maybe someone could even set up a proper stage (like the one at the TP Party but more theatre like) for the live show?

Either way, this is going to be sooo much fun! When people refer to me as "Director" now, it'll actually have a back story worthy of Chernarus, heh!

Any suggestion as well, please feel free to post here! <3

I was hoping we could have atleast 2 "Camera Operators" alongside myself ;P So yeah, that would be nice.

The only problem I can see is compression of large file sizes when uploading, but I've got a decent connection back at home so it shouldn't be too difficult for me to d/l them! :D

I could operate a camera too for you, no need to worry about compression at all if I transfer it to you physically.

Guest Austin_Martin

+1! I like this event.

Sign in to follow this