Server time: 2019-03-22, 21:12 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Reverend

The Hunger Games

Guest The Reverend

Here is another idea of mine, hopefully better than the other one.

The Annual DayZRP Hunger Games

This event will take place in the south-west of Chernarus. The key of the games is to survive, like in the books. There will be as many contestants as whitelist for the event, but there might have to be separate groups.

Here is the order in which things will happen, from my POV:

1) People spawn in on the field where TP usually stands. In the middle of the field, a number of loot crates will stand, each one of them containing different weapons and supplies, such as backpacks and food/medicals. People will collect the required items and spread around the allowed area.

2) The killing will only start after an admin message goes through. After an admin announces the beginning of the games, people may KOS each other. They can also work in teams, but those must be announced on the forums before the games (i.e. I will work with ______). If somebody works in a group, you can capture them and trade them for supplies, or keep him for whatever you want him for.

3) Each game will last for about 3/4 hours. The last two people alive will have a duel in Electro/Cherno. They will be stripped from all gear except for their primary weapon. The winner gets an in game price (plz Rolle) and has a forum name addition - Hunger Games Champion.

Plz no h8, I am not gr8

Didn't we try using Battle Royale at one point for this idea?

Search: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-hunger-games-event-w-i-p?highlight=hunger+games

I would have a look at those and contact those people to see if you can actually try and get involved.

I found it, but the suggestion is from last year.

Aye, just be aware that it is a fairly common suggestion that has been used before on occasions.

Try get others involved. Even the original people that suggested it could have some thoughts on it.

Guest Biiddy

Many have thought of this idea including myself, would love for it to happen

Sign in to follow this