Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:29 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Reverend

[WIP][UPDATED] The Chernarus Race

Guest The Reverend

I really wouldn't mind being in this, :D

But what if like 50 people want to do it, thats is quite a lot. Is their going to be a limit of how many contestants can enter?

There will be a whitelist and probably more than one round. There will be more things added

Guest The Reverend

The whitelisting for the event will be opened when the event gets approved by most of the viewers.

Guest The Reverend

There will also be a different whitelisting service for the people who will do the supportive roles.

I would update your opening post with the new version rather than snipping it. It will make it easier for people to find the relevant information.

With that said, I have always liked these race ideas. However, they usually aren't viable in the DayZRP environment. As we like to keep things immersive, we can't exactly justify a massive race. There is just no reasoning for people to compete in something like this in a zombie apocalypse. Not in it's current form anyway. I'm not saying it can't happen, there just needs to be some sort of realistic justification for all of this to occur. At the moment, that justification is not evident.

In short: Fun idea, although I can't see it working.

I have talked to Tomeran and we came to an agreement:

It is hosted by the 1MZED but CTC is sponsoring it. This is to celebrate the defeat of the Council.

There will also be a different whitelisting service for the people who will do the supportive roles.

I would update your opening post with the new version rather than snipping it. It will make it easier for people to find the relevant information.

With that said, I have always liked these race ideas. However, they usually aren't viable in the DayZRP environment. As we like to keep things immersive, we can't exactly justify a massive race. There is just no reasoning for people to compete in something like this in a zombie apocalypse. Not in it's current form anyway. I'm not saying it can't happen, there just needs to be some sort of realistic justification for all of this to occur. At the moment, that justification is not evident.

In short: Fun idea, although I can't see it working.

I have talked to Tomeran and we came to an agreement:

It is hosted by the 1MZED but CTC is sponsoring it. This is to celebrate the defeat of the Council.

That is good news! As I said previously, I have always liked these race ideas. I'm interested to see if it can be pulled off successfully.

Guest The Reverend

Short description: Battledrive - An elimination race in a city. The contestants will have to break each other's cars.

Short descriptions: Extraordinary - The drivers will have to go a while in boats then get into motorcycles and get to the designated location.

Is their going to be a limit of how many contestants can enter?

It should be good to see a race going on any what about the people who are not taking part in this will the be able to watch it from live stream.

Guest The Reverend

Is their going to be a limit of how many contestants can enter?

It should be good to see a race going on any what about the people who are not taking part in this will the be able to watch it from live stream.

There are 3 different races. There will be l-stream :)

Guest The Reverend

The quick section has been updated.

Guest The Reverend

Whitelisting procedure now open!

Guest The Reverend

Ok, so I decided to bring this back, because I had some thoughts about it and I just want a bit more votes and suggestions on this.

Sign in to follow this