Server time: 2019-03-22, 00:49 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Tomeran

CTC Auction!

*hosted by Honest Vlad's shop and the CTC*

6wtggUy.jpg?1

The CTC is announcing its very first

TRADE AUCTION!

This weekend, specificly on Saturday at 22:10((server time, as usual)), Honest Vlad will be auctioning out certain VERY valuable things from his shop that the CTC has authorized for release to the south zagorian survivors!

These items will be a step above of what Vlad usually has in stock at his shop, and the CTC has seen the need for these items to be exhanged for FUEL!

How does the auction work?

An auction can be a tricky thing to hold in the apocalypse(And in DayZ), so there'll be a number of rules in order to make the procedure as smooth as possible.

All bids needs to be made orderly and be made above or at the -base amount- for each item. The "Base bid" will be described on the list below in this thread.

There will be NO BARTERING or HAGGLING during the auction, HIGHEST BIDDER WINS and that's it. But since various items have various values that could be different between people, we will only accept bids in one single tempoary "currency".

People that are banned from the Trade Post will not have access to the auctions, and anyone that attempts to violate that ban to attend the auction will be swiftly removed(one way or the other).

Finally, all bids must be done over TEXT in direct com, one at a time. FIRST DIBS apply so the one that posts their text bid first counts. We will ignore any bid that is only done over voice.

This auctions "currency"

This currency is currently FUEL! The bids must be done in litres of fuel, and must be PAID WITH JERRY CANS, either the 5 litre or 20 litre jerries. It is the fuel amount in these jerries that we value for the auction, but you cannot "re-use" the same jerry the several times for other bids or by "emptying" the jerry as payment and then run off and refill it.

For example, if you bid 100 litres for something and then only have one 20 litre jerry can, then you wont be able to pay the bid. You'll need at least 5 litre jerries to do this.

There are no alternative payment methods to jerry cans at all, you can not for example bring your car full of fuel in its tank and pay with that.(Although you can certainly bring jerry cans and such in the storage of the car and then pay with that by bringing them out of the car, incase your personal storage capacity runs out) We also ONLY accept fuel as payment, we do not accept any other items as currency, no matter how valuable the items are. This is done in order to make sure the auction itself will function properly.

Items will only be handed over once we have confirmed payment, and any thieves will be shot(and possibly suffer harsher penalties depending on the mood of the senior staff present). Thievery in these events could very well be considered griefing.

The IC reason why fuel is in demand is because the CTC and the UEF are suffering urgent fuel shortages following Operation Goliath, and need to replenish their stores. They still have weapons and tools in abundance however and are willing to share some of them in exhange for the fuel.

The list of items to be auctioned

The items are in the order they will be auctioned, and the base bids are shown right next to them.

Item nr.1: 1 M240 machinegun with 3 mags --- Base bid: 60 litres

9a78fe5b61.jpg

Item nr.2: 20 tunas(as a package) --- Base bid: 40 litres

29e5c70510.jpg

Item nr.3: 1 FN-FAL ANPVS-4 with 5 mags --- Base bid: 60 litres

5ff54c6557.jpg

Item nr.4: 1 Rangefinder --- Base bid: 100 litres

77e2148683.jpg

Item nr.5: 30 AKM-SD mags (as a package) --- Base bid: 20 litres

f06b1ce498.jpg

Item nr.6: 30 Stanag-SD mags (as a package) --- Base bid: 20 litres

a8a19ee2a3.jpg

Item nr.7: 1 DMR with 5 mags --- Base bid: 100 litres

6eb5163540.jpg

Item nr.8: 1 Gold-plated AK with 5 mags --- Base bid: 60 litres

243a0a1918.jpg

(Do note that although the base bids may appear very low for these valuable items, we expect player bids to "skyrocket" their actual prices. So players may want to prepare properly and bring plenty of the "currency" in preparation for this auction. )

This thread will be updated with new contents whenever we hold a new auction. Do note that although Vlad's shop will be open pretty much every weekend, these auctions will be rarer because of the rarity of the items auctioned off.

Any questions or such, just ask away in the thread.

Guest Astycc

Nice, hope these can be done often, would be nice with a bit of high end gear circulating than just the occasional M4 or PKM :)

Looks great! I will definitely try to get my hands on that golden AK :D

Edited DMR starting bid to 100. Was definetly not suppose to be 20. :D

DMR is mine, bye guys.

120 litres for the DMR

120 litres for the DMR

Nice try. :D

Just to clarify incase someone actually took Major Tom's reply seriously, the auction will be ingame and is not forum based.

Saturday 22:10, server time. Make sure you can squeeze your way online after the server restart. ;)

that DMR? mine.

My answer to anyone else?

trlrky.gif

Sadly I wont be able to attend as i'll be away for a short while.

Dat DMR though...I feel like I'm missing out on something great.

-snip-

You stay away from it... or do we need to bring in violence and words of drop weps 10 secs? ;)

Guest MARTiN

G-gold AK for warlord?!

-snip-

You stay away from it... or do we need to bring in violence and words of drop weps 10 secs? ;)

No it will be ours! Looks like it will be a battle to the death...

159.gif

G-gold AK for warlord?!

Sorry, it just wouldn't suit him that well!

G-gold AK for warlord?!

haha I was wondering when you guys would notice that thing. :D

Guest MARTiN

G-gold AK for warlord?!

Sorry, it just wouldn't suit him that well!

I dont think you understand, it wasnt a question, more like an answer.

Item nr.8: 1 Gold-plated AK with 5 mags --- Base bid: 60 litres

243a0a1918.jpg

give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

I can already imagine a bunch of people getting robbed for their fuel, Just because of this Auction.

I can already imagine a bunch of people getting robbed for their fuel, Just because of this Auction.

Honest Vlad, spreading goodness and brightness everywhere through his actions.

On a srs note though, this would be a good thing. In the apocalypse, this should be a thing that you'd actually consider high-value.

This will just happen to people that doesn't get the guns they wanted.

Step one

giphy.gif

Step two

maxresdefault.jpg

Sign in to follow this