Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 02:45

Greetings, fellow, uh, fellows...

Guest Sam Goodenough

Guest Sam Goodenough

I am almost as fresh as they come in DayZ and hope to join this merry (little?) band of fellow role-players!

The idea of a zombie apocalypse survival game attracts me, but the open, free for all PvP I have read about on forums and seen in videos, well, that has kept me back.

Now, bandits per se I don't really mind (well, hrmh, ah...) but the free-for-all slaughter, no thank you. Role-playing, though, yes please, and co-operation, yessirre!

Guest Sam Goodenough

Thank you, Heinz, the one and only (I promise I won't ask!).

At the moment, no questions, but if they appear I know who to direct them to. ;)

Indeed, have perused said thread and will do so again, should I somehow be accepted!

I might not be available at that moment, but server staff will help at your problems.

You can see who is in server staff here, they're also recognized of their name color.

Guest Sam Goodenough

Nah, it was mostly a joke. "Questions, report to Heinz, don't bother me!" kind of thing. My sense of humour is weird at times (all times, ha!).

Guest Sam Goodenough

@ Heinz: ;)

@ MARTiN: Hello, Mr. Bandit, I too looooookay... :S

@ Meekia: Thank you! :)

@ khewna: Hey there, you perhaps want to make your own thread for better visibility so people can greet you, but you are of course welcome here. :)

Whee, I got approved! Thank you! Now to read up and send them questions to someone else!

Guest Sam Goodenough

Ta. :)

Wrong answer from Heinz, eh? I'll remember that... ;)

Got a question, of sorts, even now!

Been browsing the forums and noticed I need -something- plugged into my microphone or I won't see what others type? :S

I'm not rich, but I suppose I should check up some more and see what a good headset is, haven't got -anything-... Unless a lonely converter plug might work? (So much junk in the cabinet drawers, ha!)

Thanks Meeks.

And not sure will you need or not, you should ask someone to talk and type something without you have something plugged in and if it doesn't show/you don't hear him, you need to get somesort of mic/headset.

Guest Sam Goodenough

Remember to enter your PlayerID into the donation shop :)

Er, uh, ahem... Wut? :S

Heh, where and how do I do that then? :)

Isn't that in the shop already? I see it when I click on the Donation Shop link at top, any way.

Just wish I could buy more female skins. :P

Meeks just wants to know your name so she can hunt you down. :P

You go to donation shop page and there should be spot where to add the player ID. :)

There might come more female skins on DayZRP mod.

Guest Sam Goodenough

Thank you all. :)

Seems my ID is there already (and no place to put it in)?

Hope for more female skins, but meanwhile I suppose we're all twins, er, triples, eh, nevermind... :P

As for hunting me down, that'll be easy enough, just look for the lost one running around in a field chased by countless zombies... :S

Guest Sam Goodenough

Phew, I thought I had gone invisible again for a moment. Always tend to happen on days before Mondays, usually on a Sunday... :D

Did you see me in the game, or...? ;)

That was fun, me first lil' adventure. Thanks again all and hope to see you in-game (unless you plan to rob me, ha). :)