Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 06:16

Status update

Roland

• Server Manager

Plenty of changes are coming to DayZRP soon!

- Our own DayZ mod version is in development which will include new items, skins, vehicles and gameplay mechanics. Our mod will simply be called "DayZRP". ETA is approximately second half of february. You will have to download our client files after the release to continue playing on DayZRP.

- New, simple rules will be created to simplify the report handling and give players more freedom ingame.

NEW: one of the new rules will be "Stay in character ingame at all times". This is DayZRP after all.

- Patch 1.7.5 is about to be released, we will implement SOME changes from it in DayZRP mod, until release we will stay on 1.7.4.4

- The server will be wiped upon release of DayZRP mod to make it fair for everyone to acquire new items and skins.

- Donation shop skins and clan skin system details are to be announced, stay tuned!

• MVP

Second part of february ? Hell yeah, Ill get my PC working by that time :D

Can't wait !

+1 Can't wait for this update ! Finaly, T.O.R will have a HQ (If the new Trade post is implemented). Also, can't wait for all those custom skins and for the Clan skins of course. Thanks you dev for your work !

Awesome :)

This along with the amnesty may calm a lot of people down and make the community a much nicer place to be again.

Looking forward to it!

Thanks in advance to all those contributing to these upcoming changes.

• Server Manager

Awesome :)

This along with the amnesty may calm a lot of people down and make the community a much nicer place to be again.

Looking forward to it!

Thanks in advance to all those contributing to these upcoming changes.

It's these voices in my head aka the staff.

• MVP

With mod introduction, there will be a database wipe.

So all gear,vehicles,tents etc ingame will be reseted. Vehciles in donation shop will be refunded but spawning ability will be restricted for couple of days after the launch.

• MVP

You can find some info on mod progress here : http://www.dayzrp.com/t-test-server-files-download

Not all of changes are making it into the changelog so check whole test server thread for more goodies :)

Release date isn't specified,mod is being updated on daily basis ,rough estimate is ~1/2 weeks.

Really Really excited for this, Cant wait.

A couple of questions

i) with the reset will 'Humanity' also be reset so I have to work at getting my 'Hero' skin again, or will this stay the same?

ii) will the new 'Clan' skins be updated to show Backpacks etc?

Purely cosmetic questions and will make no real difference to gameplay but important to me non the less

Great work guys, keep it up

Thump'