Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 12:20

Hey!

Guest kendallc123

Guest kendallc123

Hey everybody! My name's Kendall, I'm 18 and live in east Texas. I'm new to roleplaying but excited to dive deeper into the game and develop a character. Hoping to see y'all around in game!

Yes ! We are about to actualy do some roleplay here :) Can't wait to play with you. Remember if you see a T.O.R member, we are friendly and always ready to help anyone (Who don't attack us). Good luck out there !

• Emerald

Yes ! We are about to actualy do some roleplay here :) Can't wait to play with you. Remember if you see a T.O.R member, we are friendly and always ready to help anyone (Who don't attack us). Good luck out there !

So you'll be involved tonight? [[don't disclose details in response]]

Guest kendallc123

Okay so basically any headset with a microphone will work? I really just need one for communicating. I might go with a gaming headset under $80 or so.

• Emerald

USB headsets have excellent voice quality, but the turtle beach X11s that I have are comfortable for long gaming sessions. I have a USB logitech headset that I use for recording, but it hurts really bad after just 20-30 minutes. Just pick a very comfortable one that suits your gaming needs and budget