Server time (UTC): 2021-10-20 06:55

Massive PROBLEM please read

Guest Masterguy109

Guest Masterguy109

Hey there guys i have been hit with a very large problem, i have submitted my application (once!) and i have just recieved notification that said "you application has been rejected 3 times, you cannot send anymore" guys what is this? please can someone give me some guidance.

• Server Manager

Your application could not be accepted because your GUID has already been used on a different account.

Guest Masterguy109

well that's a bit of a problem, see that's on my old laptop that I don't have anymore, but i would still love to play on the server, is there any chance you could magic something up? (it's a lot to ask but i love DayZ and don't love the constant death of a normal server)

well that's a bit of a problem, see that's on my old laptop that I don't have anymore, but i would still love to play on the server, is there any chance you could magic something up? (it's a lot to ask but i love DayZ and don't love the constant death of a normal server)

You just use the same account and password and if you don't remember password you just reset it?

Guest Masterguy109

Same account and password for DayZRP? just type that in, re-register and if correct i'm on?, but even if that did work i am not aloud to register anymore aaahhh!

Guest Masterguy109

yes yeh, but i still won't be able to get onto the server? cause that GUID costed my last chance and my old DayZ account was Matt and my new one is Matthew so even if i could log onto my other account i still wouldn't be able to play (btw thanks so much for helping me)

If you have downloaded ARMA on your same steam account which you downloaded it on your previous PC, it's the same GUID so you should be able to play on it.

• Legend

Have you tried logging in yet?

Guest Masterguy109

well on my old account my in game name was matt and nows its Matthew, will that make a difference? (going to try and log in now)

I've just tried and i know this is going to sound weird but can i ask what the password is, you will have to take my word or check the past logs that i have been on the server before, if you don't want other people to seer you could put it in a private message

Guest Masterguy109

arg! i got so close to being on but it still said i'm not white listed! (once again i really appreciate the help!)

So what do you suggest?

• Server Manager

You had a DayZRP account - created on this website with a login and password.

You have a GUID based of your CDKEY - it's always the same no matter what computer you install the game on.

You were whitelisted with your GUID on the website account you previously had on DayZRP, right? The account was lost or deleted due to inactivity so you created this new one - "Masterguy109".

The solution to this is: PM me your GUID and the username of the old account. I will check the old account and if everything is in order you will be able to apply for the whitelist once again.

Guest Masterguy

After much annoyance i asked for the password reset, got it wrong and had to wait 15 minutes, but it's worth it, well i'm on my old account, so what next?!

• Server Manager

Next you enter your GUID on the whitelist page and your PID on the donation shop page and you're good to go.

Guest Masterguy

PID on the donation shop page? should i not but them both in the whitelist?

so can i register for whitelisting again? if so should i? (noting i would love to come back on the server!

or? do i just re-register?

• Server Manager

PID on the donation shop page? should i not but them both in the whitelist?

so can i register for whitelisting again? if so should i? (noting i would love to come back on the server!

or? do i just re-register?

Go to the whitelist page and you'll see for yourself, you should only have to enter your GUID since your application has already been accepted. Then go to the donation shop and enter your PID there.