Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 19:57

The JedenRatz [JR]

We're Jewish people that crave other peoples' money, lol.

We're going to rob you.

Rules

1. If anyone has any goods of monetary value seize them.

2. Corrupt existing homogeneous cultures with nasty Jewishness.

3. Seek world domination through a shadowy cabal of financiers.

4. Be stingy and greedy, cheat all non-Jews out of their possessions.

prop4.jpg

scan9.jpg

If you want to join then forget it. This is just to make a point.

• Server Manager

But there are no monies in DayZ!

Also ITT: common childish behavior by copying an idea you don't like and changing it so that it looks ridiculous.

You better appear in game with this tag and actually roleplay.

Also ITT: common childish behavior by copying an idea you don't like and changing it so that it looks ridiculous.

Agree.

Actually, the idea is that someone called SDS' "rp" satire as a defence. I disagreed. I think this is much closer to the definition of satire. "Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement."

Now you're encouraging anti-Semitism? The point is that rping a racist is grand. I'd like that much more, kind of realistic. rping as a racist's view of what a race is, is not.

• Server Manager

And don't forget to leave CSR first, only one clan at a time I'm afraid.

• Server Manager

And don't forget to leave CSR first, only one clan at a time I'm afraid.

So not only are you encouraging me to be an anti-Semite, you're focing me to make all my activities in game be directed towards some negative stereotypes? lol

Haven't you just created a new clan? Or is this thread a joke to you? I thought you're being serious since this is Clans and Groups forums. If it's a joke I'll move it to offtopic for you so that we can all laugh with you.

• Emerald

What the actual fuck?

Haven't you just created a new clan? Or is this thread a joke to you? I thought you're being serious since this is Clans and Groups forums. If it's a joke I'll move it to offtopic for you so that we can all laugh with you.

Har, har, har, har.

If you didn't think it was a joke, if you thought I was being serious, I would fully expect you to delete it and give me a single warning that similar behaviour would result in a ban. As per the server rules.

Move it you like. It speaks for itself.

What the actual fuck?

Just some negative stereotypes here, that's all.

• Server Manager

Done!

Haha, that's a hilarious idea! If only there were monies in DayZ like on ArmA2 RP servers you could run a bank and then bandits would try to rob you! :D

If I weren't in CA I would create PCJ - Polish Car Jackers. Would steal everyone's vehicles and sell them in the TP for monies. Goz, Luna? :D

• Emerald

Well, the wasteland mod uses cash.

With Rmod you can probably insert a tiny addon into the server.

After the apocalypse there should be some form of currency.

Like in the Fallout series where bottlecaps are currency.

Here we can use mountain dew as currency, or something else that doesn't spawn too often.

• Emerald

If I weren't in CA I would create PCJ - Polish Car Jackers. Would steal everyone's vehicles and sell them in the TP for monies. Goz, Luna? :D

:D