Server time (UTC): 2021-10-20 07:16

Clan and Race part 2

[2012-12-06 20:50:56] Filip [ Tazoo ]: 20:50 - Boris Grigorev: Capitalist american pigs...

[2012-12-06 20:52:51] Filip [ Tazoo ]: That is from the shoutbox

[2012-12-06 20:53:46] Liva Simone: it's just their usual bad RP on the forum

[2012-12-06 20:53:56] Filip [ Tazoo ]: I am swinging my hammer at him for 1 days forum

[2012-12-06 20:54:03] Filip [ Tazoo ]: he already had 80% warning

WTF??? Okay. I guess you seriously don't want players to be offended. Unless they're black.

Hello, i wud like to become one of ur brothers, im from somalia i have 4 wifes 24 children and chew Kat evrey day with my tea and my bicycle.

Bikes will be stolen, survivors will be robbed and chickens will be eaten.

GET DA CHICKAAAN

This is how you guys operate.

http://i.imgur.com/qMrwC.jpg

Those are only as far as page 3 and I got so disgusted I had to stop. How is in character disdain towards an economic system bannable but portraying black people as chicken craving, bike stealing animals is grand? Srsly guys?

» 16:38 - Warlord Rolle: Brah, I was eating watermelons long before SDS arrived on the shores of the Chernarus.

What is the fucking point? It is infectious.

I didn't think I'd have to go and copy/paste this but:

7.1 Racism is not tolerated on this server. That includes name calling and racist usernames in game and on the forums. Only one warning will be given, breaking this rule again will result in a permanent ban.

Take your discussions here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-clans-and-race

Already been discussed to death.

That thread is closed dude.

Also, here is a pm I got.

I will look into the case with S.D.S and see what I can do. Though I cannot guarantee anything as of yet. I am currently contacting there leader to see what progress can be made whilst keeping a friendly atmosphere, if he refuses to make my progress then I will take action and change whatever is needed for the better of the community.

Pointing this out to us was not needed as we was aware of it from the beginning, we never took action because we didn't see the community cared much. Simply because it was never brought up we didn't think much of it, however we have always been keeping an eye out on them since the beginning. As for your thread, it has help us point out the standing of the community with this clan and that they/some are offended by this clan and there banter. Thank you for pointing this out to us.

Nothing has happened yet.

- The S-GRU are Roleplaying hardcore communists on a roleplaying server.

- Real life capitalist gets offended.

- S-GRU recieve warning.

Jefim, YOU are the problem here. Your lack of distance from your self and your ego.

S-GRU does not want to invade your contry.

SDS does not hate the black community.

Enough warning, enough bans.

Get over it.

• MVP
14:59 - BushDoctor: samuel then you are truly retarded. pepparkakor is neither racism or stereotypical...

Bush stop being a hypocrite.

Edit:

You felt perfectly fine mentioning this in front of the entire shoutbox.

All I am saying is stop being so narrow-minded and focusing on only one community of people that have been offended.

If they received messages about this, it is/has been dealt with. Lay it out in a professional way with a heartfelt message and speak to them via PM if you are offended.

Since so much of this discussion took place on the shoutbox I just wanted to highlight and save for posterity this exchange. Rolle left very soon after without responding further.

» 17:32 - Warlord Rolle: Indeed it has... But I like watermelons, I've liked them way before SDS came to Chernarus.

» 17:32 - Warlord Rolle: Just sayin

» 17:32 - Warlord Rolle: Trollface

» 17:33 - Jefim Galkin: If you were saying "look at me, I'm pretending to be black, I like watermelons and I steal bikes and my life revolves around kfc" it would be offensive. How can you not see that?

» 17:33 - Warlord Rolle: yeah, IF I would say that

» 17:33 - Jefim Galkin: Like SDS do?

SDS does not hate the black community.

Enough warning, enough bans.

Get over it.

I'm not calling for a ban. I'm calling for less racism, in accordance with the server rules. And I'm not saying that SDS is made up of racists that hate the black community. I'm saying that it looks to an outsider like myself that SDS is made up of casual racists who don't care about offending the black community.

I'm not calling for a ban. I'm calling for less racism, in accordance with the server rules. And I'm not saying that SDS is made up of racists that hate the black community. I'm saying that it looks to an outsider like myself that SDS is made up of casual racists who don't care about offending the black community.

Why do you have to define it as the "black community"?

Everyone is equal. I would say that is more rascist than stereotypes..

Seems more and more like a Childs playground on this site! So much bickering and silly name calling wtf happened..... I thought this server was supposed to be mature not a bunch of damn kids... Not only on the admin side its the community pointing fingers back and forth, you'll accomplish nothing! You took a "game" and made it into a pissing contest. Everyone needs to monitor themselves act mature and enjoy playing a great game with people all over! Leave your egos at the door should be the only rule on this server! Well of course no KOS as well!

• MVP

Seems more and more like a Childs playground on this site! So much bickering and silly name calling wtf happened..... I thought this server was supposed to be mature not a bunch of damn kids... Not only on the admin side its the community pointing fingers back and forth, you'll accomplish nothing! You took a "game" and made it into a pissing contest. Everyone needs to monitor themselves act mature and enjoy playing a great game with people all over! Leave your egos at the door should be the only rule on this server! Well of course no KOS as well!

Well said mate. #tworules

Why do you have to define it as the "black community"?

Everyone is equal. I would say that is more rascist than stereotypes..

Symmetry with Tasig's comment. I was responding to where he used the term. And the problem is that not everyone is equal. People have been unequal for a long, long time and still are. In and ideal world we wouldn't need to have this conversation but we don't live in an ideal world.

Remove the rule about racism or do something to stop it like Logics said he would about a month ago.

Everyone needs to monitor themselves act mature and enjoy playing a great game with people all over!
Couldn't agree more.
  • Emerald

Stereotyping is not racism, it's stereotyping.

Racism is where you reject or judge a person purely on his or her racial integrity.

Discrimination. Is something very close to this.

Stereotyping is just making fun of stereotypes. SDS is not judging people here based on stereotypes, they ARE the stereotypes.

I don't see the problem.

The reason they were bashing on Boris is because he was already at 80% of his warning level, and just out to annoy the admins.

Truth given, admins should always act purely on facts and rules, not feelings.

If SDS was racist, it would have stopped long ago.

You just have something against SDS personally. Just drop it.

• Legend

I don't know where to begin.

Maybe you should have a wee think about it and formulate a response?

And to make it clear I have nothing personal against SDS. I've been robbed by them but I've been robbed by a lot of other people too. I don't know them, how can I dislike them?

• Server Manager

Funny thing is that it all started because I said I liked watermelons. Never mentioned any race nor was it directed at anyone.

God knows who will be offended when we say we like apples and bananas.

Funny thing is that it all started because I said I liked watermelons. Never mentioned any race nor was it directed at anyone.

God knows who will be offended when we say we like apples and bananas.

The thread was created before that. I popped over to the shoutbox after I posted it and saw you post the watermelon stuff.