Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 12:43

Why Moblos left:

Guest Rambi

I don't know if I'm supposed to say that or not, but actually I don't really care about that.

Before this topic gets raped by rumours in shoutbox im just gonna post his last message to an admin here:

1UAPo

Moblos, if you can read this:

I can fully understand your choice but its really hard for me to see you go q__________________________q

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Rambi

• MVP

He'll be back again, just give it some time.

I hope you are right, otherwise he is not the first nor the last leaving due to stated reasons.

I will always remember my times when I rode with Moblos in his ambulance (red land rover) when I first joined the server in September. I was with him the first time I got robbed: by S-GRU 20 seconds away from TP. I remember his skilled driving through the towns. I remember the times I preemptively jumped out of the back of his ambulance only to be ran over by him reversing and him then coming down to the coast to pick me up again. He shall not be forgotten.

• Emerald

"He'll be back again, just give it some time."

He kindof closed the EMS thread and had himself permabanned.

His complaint is what most people who like to roleplay have as a complaint.

Too much macro bandits and people who just want to rob everyone.

The last time Moblos went, he came back, sure. But he's giving off a signal to all, including the admins that the server isn't what it was.

It's a shame that the entire EMS just vanishes like that. Just because of an issue that nobody will listen to, or any admin can do anything about without changing the rules.

Salute Moblos o7

• MVP

Respect Moblos!

• Emerald

Yes. I see how he could have been frustrated. However, I don't respect his decision.

I've only been apart of the community for the past few days, and I already recognized that he was one of the iconic leaders of the community. The kind of changes he wanted to see he could have helped implement. I just think he wasn't invested anymore. He gave up hope. I even invited him to roleplay with me during an event and he didn't come. It's a shame.

I may not have been here in the server's last roleplaying golden age, but I intend to contribute to a new one. Are you guys going to mourn the departure of a fallen leader, or are you going to become one and help make a change for the better in this server?

This is one of the few communities, one of the few servers where people can look for the DayZ experience they want. It's our responsibility to make that happen. We came here looking for it. It's our responsibility to contribute to it as well.