Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 14:30
Sign in to follow this  
Tomeran

Operation Goliath [RP-PvP]

Can we roleplay this from now on?

#HYPE

I assume I also have to download Napf?

We'll probably be arranging a separate download for the Napf pbo file. We're going to separate it from epoch(which is where its usually attached to), otherwise you'd need to download epoch to play it.

Damn man I can't wait! Does this mean that Council wont be in game anymore attacking trade post and bombing places?

Yes, it will mean that. This is an end-game event for the council.

Can we roleplay this from now on?

#HYPE

The event details are not IC:ly known yet. This is just OOC information for now. There will however be a series of IC briefings over the next couple of weeks that will try and set the mood for this.

Damn man I can't wait! Does this mean that Council wont be in game anymore attacking trade post and bombing places?

So, will we ever find out the council origins? Their resources? why they are trying to kill us all? why they hate the CTC and UEF so much? Sorry the question bombardment but im kinda curious

So, will we ever find out the council origins? Their resources? why they are trying to kill us all? why they hate the CTC and UEF so much? Sorry the question bombardment but im kinda curious

There will be opportunities to learn more about them during the duration of the event. There may even be opportunities to capture them during the event and interrigate them for this.

Mission 4 is also specificly designed to give some answers to these mysteries, assuming people manage to break through to the compound and recover the intel.

Its also possible some secrets may remain. Not everything may be answered, at least not right away.

MMpYb9h.jpg

Will Mr. White make an appearence?

Also inb4 at the end the leaders escape with chopper and go to Chernarus and hide and so on plan their sceme to get rid of the CTC and the survivors.

There will be opportunities to learn more about them during the duration of the event. There may even be opportunities to capture them during the event and interrigate them for this.

Mission 4 is also specificly designed to give some answers to these mysteries, assuming people manage to break through to the compound and recover the intel.

Its also possible some secrets may remain. Not everything may be answered, at least not right away.

Ahh ok, thanks for the quick reply. Hopefully we manage to get one alive and comeplete Directive 2.6 xD

Sadly won't be able to attend. Looking forward to see the stream of it and hoping to see another decisive victory for the CTC and UEF!

#HYPE!!!

Gonna be a beautiful bloodbath

Guest johnygt7

Good event and all, but it would be better if the same players that get whitelisted first get the chance to do all the missions.

Will it be Event stream?

#HYPE

Good event and all, but it would be better if the same players that get whitelisted first get the chance to do all the missions.

It wouldnt be fair its being made so at least everyone should be able to participate once

The whitelist is like this so everyone gets to pitch in on the fun. :)

Plus IC wise A LOT of people would be going, we are gonna take an entire island from a council battalion afterall.

Guest johnygt7

It wouldnt be fair its being made so at least everyone should be able to participate once

The whitelist is like this so everyone gets to pitch in on the fun. :)

Plus IC wise A LOT of people would be going, we are gonna take an entire island from a council battalion afterall.

Which is bad in a sense, because i dont wanna experience the start for eg but not the end ;(

I get the feeling there, but the interest in these kind of events has always been bigger then what we've been able to fit in the event server. A lot of people have frequently been forced to watch from the sidelines even though they've really wanted to attend, and that to me is a bigger problem that has a higher priority to fix. Thus this way everyone gets to participate in some way.

All about the fairness.

I get the feeling there, but the interest in these kind of events has always been bigger then what we've been able to fit in the event server. A lot of people have frequently been forced to watch from the sidelines even though they've really wanted to attend, and that to me is a bigger problem that has a higher priority to fix. Thus this way everyone gets to participate in some way.

All about the fairness.

Well said.

Hey, I saw that you can only whitelist for 1 of the 4 missions? but what if you want to be in all 4 missions. I saw something about being put in reserve but I still don't really get it.

Hey, I saw that you can only whitelist for 1 of the 4 missions? but what if you want to be in all 4 missions. I saw something about being put in reserve but I still don't really get it.

The main mission you whitelist for is the mission that you will be registered in from the beginning, if you are on reserve for mission 4, then you can join mission 4 when there is an open space/someone couldn't come

The main mission you whitelist for is the mission that you will be registered in from the beginning, if you are on reserve for mission 4, then you can join mission 4 when there is an open space/someone couldn't come

But then you can only really be in 1 mission out of the 4 missions, and you wouldn't get the full experience out of this event.

But then you can only really be in 1 mission out of the 4 missions, and you wouldn't get the full experience out of this event.

You can still play both, Missions 1 and 2 are on saturday, while 3 and 4 are on Sunday. All missions are a couple hours after eachother

You can still play both, Missions 1 and 2 are on saturday, while 3 and 4 are on Sunday. All missions are a couple hours after eachother

No its not like that, you need to whitelist for only 1 mission, for example I whitelist for mission 4, I cant be in mission 1,2,and 3 because I am not whitelisted from those missions, its an seperate whitlist system for all the missions, and if I want to be in all of the mission I will be put in reserve and then you are not sure you will be in all 4 missions.

Eledion, because there's going to be so many people whitelisting, we cant have everyone be part of everything. It doesnt work. You can participate in 2 missions. One is your primary one that you'd like to be part of the most. The reserve is the secondary one where you'd whitelist as a reserve and may get a slot if there's a need for reserves. Seeing as the list for reserves for these events will be fairly small and since the need for them is still likely to be substantial, its very likely you'll be able to attend your reserve mission of choice.

Only under extreme circumstances(if the whitelists are not nearly enough) will we permit people to whitelist for more then 2 missions, because we want everyone to have a chance to participate in this. I'd rather have everyone be part of it then have a select few be a part of everything.

Eledion, because there's going to be so many people whitelisting, we cant have everyone be part of everything. It doesnt work. You can participate in 2 missions. One is your primary one that you'd like to be part of the most. The reserve is the secondary one where you'd whitelist as a reserve and may get a slot if there's a need for reserves. Seeing as the list for reserves for these events will be fairly small and since the need for them is still likely to be substantial, its very likely you'll be able to attend your reserve mission of choice.

Only under extreme circumstances(if the whitelists are not nearly enough) will we permit people to whitelist for more then 2 missions, because we want everyone to have a chance to participate in this. I'd rather have everyone be part of it then have a select few be a part of everything.

I understand and you guys want to make everybody happy, I get that but its a shame for the people that like to have the full on experience out of these types of events.

What I will do now is carfully choose the missions I want to join.

Sign in to follow this