Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:34

Ban appeals for Fatcamp

Guest Maggorra

Guest Maggorra

I will now make a Ban appeals for Fatcamp. I think it is wrong that he is permbaned.

This is a person who plays with a large group of serious people who are doing everything we can to play by the rules on the server during these situations we are in.

I will comment on all three reports is against fatcamp. I understand that punishment has been awarded to them. But I also think it is obvious that fatcamp trying to play by the rules but have unfortunately fallen into confusion when things happen very quickly. So I think a permban of this person is too hard punishment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-stary-sobor--5022

This report is written by a couple of unserious people on the server. It is obvious that they have used the situations that there where a firefight and they tried accessing some good loot, or to write a KoS report.

Here is a movie when they running around in Cherno and behave like idiots. Their goal on this server is that may destroy as much as they can for other people.

Look at the comment by Lars from the report that is written against fatcamp.

"I have a video of the aggression we got... some of us were not armed either, fire fights should not be a fucking excuse its getting a little ridiculous!" - Lars

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-cherno-factory-towers?pid=48540#pid48540

Then you look at this comment when it's a raport written against Lars.

"The guy clearly points out he has a sniper... I see a sniper. Then in the second part you see them all wanting to get to the guys body. If not then it was a misunderstanding and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time." - Lars

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-stary-sobor--5022?pid=47645#pid47645

I would not say that it is wrong judged in the report of the admins. But it is obvious that we have tried to play by the rules. We were in a huge firefight. Have any of you admins where in a large firfight themselves perhaps you understand how easily misunderstandings happen. Fatcamp have tried to play by the rules in the situation he was in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-balota-airfield--4906

This is a report which we are informed by one of our members who was at Balota airfield. He informs us that the T.O.R clan is around hangars. As we begin to plan for a robbery against these people.

It's me who initiates the robbery and dies. With the information Fatcamp have received is that now is everyone else around the hangars are now enemy.

Even in this case fatcamp tried to play by the rules with the information he had.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-unlegit-kill-north-of-solnichny -

This report is written by people who never comply to any robbery. They always tried to flee the scene and tried to shoot out sitvationen. If they did not make it and died they wrote a report. We may have split opinions on this report. But if you read the rules straight, I understand that judgment.

But in this case it is not Fatcamp who break the rules, but other people in his group. But Fatcamp still receive punishment because of his participation in the robbery.

Do not think he deserves to be permban because that report either.

I understand that penalties may be distributed after today's rules but that permban is a bit hard.

This permban reflects more against the rules must be made about when groups fight against other groups. Than that fatcamp as person deserves a permban.

• Server Manager

The permanent ban was not a result of the KoS, it was because that was his 3rd ban within a month. So what you are essentially appealing is that he was banned three times for KoS or similar rule breaking, not that particular event that lead to him being banned. Just wanted to point that out.

• MVP

The permanent ban was not a result of the KoS, it was because that was his 3rd ban within a month. So what you are essentially appealing is that he was banned three times for KoS or similar rule breaking, not that particular event that lead to him being banned. Just wanted to point that out.

But he is bringing all the striks up. :P

Everything is a big pile of unluck.

Guest Maggorra

Yeah that's why I have commented on all three cases.

I do not think he deserves a permban

Have you read anything I wrote?

• Server Manager

I have, but you can't appeal old cases just because he was permabanned. If they were judged wrongly Fatcamp should have appealed them right away, not now when he needs a strike removed.

Guest Sockervadd

I have, but you can't appeal old cases just because he was permabanned. If they were judged wrongly Fatcamp should have appealed them right away, not now when he needs a strike removed.

If you look at the only 3 threads i made on Fatcamp,so would you see 2 of them are ban appeals.

• Server Manager

So if Fatcamp made the appeals for his bans, they were all rejected, what are you appealing now? Appealing appeals?

Guest Sockervadd

So if Fatcamp made the appeals for his bans, they were all rejected, what are you appealing now? Appealing appeals?

I made misstakes, i can take the ban, but getting a ban strike for everyone and get a ban? Is not really fair from my point of view. I do know the rules. They were just very unlucky with knowing who was who. I have made alot of robberys. Were there was other people around at the same time which i knew wasnt with them so i didt do anything against them. But the 2 bans i got, i was sure they were fighting against us beacuse of how the situation made it to look like. The first banstrike i got is the one i really dont understand. Maggorra and Trasig who broke them. I just killed him when the 5 seconds had gone over. There was no rule for me that i broke. But still i got a banstrike and a ban. Which doenst feel fair.

Guest Maggorra

The idea is perhaps that you can see this in a larger perspective.

"This permban reflects more against the rules must be made about when groups fight against other groups. Than that fatcamp as person deserves a permban."

A common thread in this is that fatcamp has unfortunately become a "scapegoat" when it's been confusion when two groups have been fighting each other

I will now make a Ban appeals for Fatcamp. I think it is wrong that he is permbaned.

This is a person who plays with a large group of serious people who are doing everything we can to play by the rules on the server during these situations we are in.

I will comment on all three reports is against fatcamp. I understand that punishment has been awarded to them. But I also think it is obvious that fatcamp trying to play by the rules but have unfortunately fallen into confusion when things happen very quickly. So I think a permban of this person is too hard punishment.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-stary-sobor--5022

This report is written by a couple of unserious people on the server. It is obvious that they have used the situations that there where a firefight and they tried accessing some good loot, or to write a KoS report.

Here is a movie when they running around in Cherno and behave like idiots. Their goal on this server is that may destroy as much as they can for other people.

The only reason we robbed those people is because they were apparent protectors of cherno yet they kill 2 of my friends earlier. Are goal wasn't to destroy things for other people.

• MVP

We had Lars on TS for a little conversation about what happen recently..

When i tried to explain about the whole situation when firefights and it´s complicated to ID people when its over 20 guys fighting he just answered "Read the rules"

I said something "This isn´t about the rules, i don´t give a shit about the rules. Try to understand what im saying here"

He then threatened me that he had that recorded.

So. That recording would be nice to hear :)

Anyway, Me, Fatcamp, Mojo, Freeman and Meekia was on TS with Lars.

We are trying to remember some quotes of what he said...

You also said you had it recorded.

So you might wanna upload that?

Some things i remember is:

"I did my reports knowing they would get declined, i made them beacuse i had a shitty day."

"I´ve did false reports just for the laugh"

We were all in pretty much shock after these idiotic statements.

Maybe Meekia of Freeman remember more of what he said?

This proofs he understood what he was doing by running straight into the firefight (AGAIN) and then pretends like "wtf? i got kosed"

And yet again im saying to you others: IF this happens to YOU. Talk to us, we WILL bring you your gear back IF you actually get Kosed accidentally.

We are struggling very hard to actually play by the server rules.

If we makes a mistake we pay for it, it´s just very unnecessary that people getting banned for it.

Guest MadWorld

I didn't file the report so why am I involved in this, keep trying at your desperate attempts. By the end of the discussion I thought we were at some degree of understanding. "I´ve did false reports just for the laugh" is a false quote but I did say "I play the game to have a laugh",

(Lars)

• MVP

Even this is telling what sort of reports he did

Quoted from his own ban appeal

I know I haven't been an outstanding member but I have helped donate and since my last stupid report I swore not to report anyone any more unless it was literally a blatant KoS.

I didn't file the report so why am I involved in this, keep trying at your desperate attempts. By the end of the discussion I thought we were at some degree of understanding. "I´ve did false reports just for the laugh" is a false quote but I did say "I play the game to have a laugh",

(Lars)

Yeah, we understood eachother 100%.

Thats why the entire conversation ended with us banning you from TS.

And no.

If you want to proof me wrong i wan´t you to upload that conversation.

Uncut.

Guest MadWorld

Mate you bringing me into this is at the same level as me making a false report... which I never actually contributed to Fatcamps ban so please stop going on and on about me? Do you have a slight obsession?

Love you.

• MVP

Really? Wanna make this into a flame-thread?

That you also said in TS.

It was because of Fatcamps report you were in TS from the first place.

I don´t remember the exact words but you told Inseed to write the report. So you could have a laugh.

Thats why im going on and on about you.

If you don´t have anything to hide, why don´t you just upload the conversation?

I´m not into you, don´t worry.

High-five!

With a chair...

in your face.

Guest MadWorld

New level of maturity right there. I actually said I didn't have anything to do with that report... you just pissed him off from what I know and it worked, meaning it wasn't false.

• MVP

THEN UPLOAD THE RECORDING THEN!

As i say i don´t remember the actuall quotes.

We all heard what you said.

I do remember Meekias quote when she said "Wtf why are you doing that? Why are you waste GM/admins time by doing false reports"?

Have you maybe realized that the recording is actually bad for you? And not the opposite?

He did say multiple times he made false reports deliberately and knew nothing would come of them. He also said he didn't want fatcamp banned, and that if it was him he would've taken away the report. I haven't looked into the report, but I did want to get into ts3 with them to monitor the discussion.

So yes, Lars did say he found it funny making false reports, and that he wasn't going to any more. I agree with revoking the permaban as it was never intentional KoS's and it was just bad luck. I'm sure if he was allowed back in the server he would be a lot more careful.

Guest MadWorld

Meekia doesn't get it either. I didn't file the report that banned him which means... here it comes... are you ready? I have nothing to do with this... what I said over Team Speak about a false report that I GOT PUNISHED for is not relevant. This one needs to be sacked.

• MVP

From what Rolle as said, you appealing old bans now that you need one removed which i'm very confused of, if you felt they were wrong why not do an appeal then? And if you had done an appeal then they would have been rejected and warrnings removed thus this wouldn't be an issue. Yet here we are.

The rule is very Clear 3 ban strikes = 30 points all of which you received from bans that i have reviewed a few moments ago while looking this appeal over and i agree with all placed bans. I can understand one accident and on a bad day, maybe a terrible mistake, but you had 3 chances and you were back to square one and i see no reason to keep giving chances at this time.

Ban Holds.

• MVP

Recently we have gathered information that gives a strong suggestion that your ban was forced based upon another player trying to get others banned, this player stated verbally that he was griefing to get players banned. Therefore as GM's we have decided in a majority agreement that we will remove your ban and ban strike returning you to what you should have been at this time as if you had just died.