Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:29

Kill me if you can

• MVP

Following on from Tomeran's successful event a while back (http://www.dayzrp.com/t-manhunt-catch-that-viking)

Is there any possibility to add in a particular skin to create a KoS event in which I could potentially run around like a madman through unannounced areas?

We could even brand this as an event to promote DayZ Rp if you wished it. "Anti-KoS Event" Promoting players usage of proper bandit techniques.

I would start at a particular announced point at an unannounced time and run, unarmed and ungeared, in a general direction.

I would continue to do so until killed. I will not crouch or crawl. I will not comply to any and all commands aimed at me. Thereby making it possible for the first robber I come in contact with to kill me.

The question is what skin would be visible enough that we could ensure a 100% accuracy of people only killing me?

Is this feasible on RP1 or would it be more realistic of me to choose a skin on the Test Server?

Feel free to chip in suggestions or feedback so we can develop this idea.

Guest Body Massage Machine

I would love to have this skin aswell and participate.

Capture the man with this skin and take him to "insert TP here".

Once captured announcement is made and other clans/groups need stop them from capturing me.

Like capture the flag(man).

• MVP

I would love to have this skin aswell and participate.

Capture the man with this skin and take him to "insert TP here".

Once captured announcement is made and other clans/groups need stop them from capturing me.

Like capture the flag(man).

Thanks mate. We had a capture event that Tomeran did. It was popular and we got a video of the bloodbath at the end of it.

I am aiming to provide an event where people can take shots at me. This can be good for showing off good shooters/ good bandits that follow all the proper instructions.

Your ideas are good though.

Bringing a captured person to a marked spot is an excellent addition, see if we can take that idea further somehow.

• Legend

Clown suit. Round red nose and big, floppy shoes that make honking noises as you run.