Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 22:33

White screen, Battle eye kick.

This has happened to me before, many times in a row. I fixed it, as told by an admin that the only known way is to reinstall the DayzRP mod. So I did, and it worked, then the new server Beta patch story happened and I did everything right, I played for a bout 2 hours, no probs, logged back in after 30 mins, and got the same thing: I got the red desync chain, my game froze and I was kicked to a white screen.

Guys, what gives? =(

This could also be an internal problem with your graphics card. I had the problem too several months ago with a different game and it did the same thing. Frozen screen then white screen. Turns out my graphics card was overheating. Try tracking your GPU temperature. Download this and track your temps for a while when you connect again.

If thats not the problem well then I really dont know what it could be.

Have you tried re-installing the DayZRP mod again?

Hahaha, well I had hoped that the first time it would be resolved. I could try again, just wish there was another way. It must be something server side, or between my connection and the server. Dangit.

This could also be an internal problem with your graphics card. I had the problem too several months ago with a different game and it did the same thing. Frozen screen then white screen. Turns out my graphics card was overheating. Try tracking your GPU temperature. Download this and track your temps for a while when you connect again.

Oh awesome, will try it. :)

Have you tried re-installing the DayZRP mod again?

Hahaha, well I had hoped that the first time it would be resolved. I could try again, just wish there was another way. It must be something server side, or between my connection and the server. Dangit.

Oh awesome, will try it. :)

Also, I just saw you were from SA. This could also be a problem. Could be that your ping is too high when you connect to the server some times (eg. if anyone else in your household is using the internet at the same time as you) because I have some friends down in SA and i know they can have a massive Ping on the european servers.

But i still dont get why it would whitescreen you if you were kicked for high ping.

• Emerald

I have had this back before I played DayzRp it was due to my Cpu overheating and running out of memory.

When you run your game check how much cpu usage is being used by arma 2 OA also make sure your CPU or Gpu are not getting to hot while you are playing the game.

How is this going, Katanex? Keep us updated.

Yes, I have tested these all, my GPU runs at 45C max temp. And CPU maybe around 60 % used during arma. I downloaded the new patch and as soon as I went in I instantly got the white screen. :/ . suck.

Might be my internet. really. My mom likes to download torrents, and that drags it all down. haha. :)

• Legend

You are kicked from the game because Antihack is not running due to it not be able to load up, most likely because of your connection being slow.

You need to tell your mom to stop downloading when you want to play ;)

Might want to try reinstalling Arma, if not, verify your game cache.

What are your PC specs by the way?

windows 7 professional, 64 bit. Intel core i3 3240 3.40 ghz. Nvidia gt 640 2gb, 4 gb Ram running at a mediocre 890mhz. I think that's correct. also power supply at 350 watts. :)

• Emerald

I have it too

You need to whitelist to be able to join the servers.

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not replying for a while, got pissed of with Arma in its entirety, had to reinstall the game twice a day just to play ( files kept deleting or something :/ ) Recently all the sudden I am unable to even join the mission. Why: It says waiting for host for a bout 5 min, Then once in, I click join, it receives mission files for longer than 3 min, by the time its at 500 kb out of 756kb the BE clients warns me of 30 sec left to join.

Then the session is just lost. Never had this issue before, and my internet it fine. :/ . The connection is either bad, or my internet is too slow, or the Server is still foggy on my existence. hahaha.

Any advice?