Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 23:35

Hello!

Guest Drevv

Guest Drevv

Just making this thread sort of as an introduction but mostly because I need to have at least posted once on the forums in order for my account to be fully activated.

I've RPed in other games before so I'm definitely looking forward to RPing here, especially with the whole post-apocalyptic setting. Hope to see you in-game!

• Legend

hey welcome to the community.

Good luck with whitelisting and if you need any help feel free to PM myself or another staff member.

(Also introduction and game threads don't add to your post count so check out other threads :) )

Welcome to the community Drevv!

There's a lot of interesting people to meet, alot of weird and bad ones but expirience will show you will hang out with in the end.

Before you start playing be sure to look over the RULES once or twice just so you understand it all and so you don't make a mistake on your first day and get banned for it.

Anyways, once more welcome to our humble family and i hope you will enjoy it as much as we do and stay for good :)

Cheers!

• Sapphire

Welcome to the community Drevv!

There's a lot of interesting people to meet, alot of weird and bad ones but expirience will show you will hang out with in the end.

Before you start playing be sure to look over the RULES once or twice just so you understand it all and so you don't make a mistake on your first day and get banned for it.

Anyways, once more welcome to our humble family and i hope you will enjoy it as much as we do and stay for good :)

Cheers!

Pandora for staff

• MVP

Welcome to the community, all the best with your application. While you wait to be reviewed get yourself involved on the forums.