Uriki

• Sapphire

// I'm having some trouble playing it, it's stuck at buffering :/

• Emerald

// I'm having some trouble playing it, it's stuck at buffering :/

//Fixed

• Emerald

*Dmitri hears a man speaking Arabic through his radio and puts it to his ear*

"About time I found these bastards. Uh... Muslims or whatever you are called you read me da? I wish to speak with you."

• Sapphire

"About time I found these bastards. Uh... Muslims or whatever you are called you read me da? I wish to speak with you."

*Jabbar Picks up his radio after hearing a mans voice interrupt the recording*

"Who iz dis Russian man? why do you interrupt the recording of our supreme leader? and why would you want to speak to us? you do not know us"

• Emerald

*Jack begins tuning his radio until he hears a man speaking in a strange tongue*

"Spanish?...must be Victor Cruz, Hey Victor what hell you doing talking to yourself mane...maybe you need to lay off the wacky tobacky hehehe!"

*Jack continues to laugh and sits his radio down next to him*

• Emerald

*Jabbar Picks up his radio after hearing a mans voice interrupt the recording*

"Who iz dis Russian man? why do you interrupt the recording of our supreme leader? and why would you want to speak to us? you do not know us"

*The man responding wakes Dmitri in his camp and he grabs his radio*

"I only wish I could understand his message. It might answer my questions, which I have quite a few for you. It will be easier if we meet in person. Trade Post sound alright? Don't worry, I not waste too much of your time. When you talk to me you will see it is worth it. Now how do you say it again... salam alaykum? Isn't that peace be with you?"

*The radio cuts out*

• Sapphire

*The man responding wakes Dmitri in his camp and he grabs his radio*

"I only wish I could understand his message. It might answer my questions, which I have quite a few for you. It will be easier if we meet in person. Trade Post sound alright? Don't worry, I not waste too much of your time. When you talk to me you will see it is worth it. Now how do you say it again... salam alaykum? Isn't that peace be with you?"

*The radio cuts out*

*Jabbar picks up the radio to respond again*

"Should Allah will it he will guide you on the path toward us and you can present your questions to us.

We have been shown the path we must follow and meeting an unnamed man in the trade post is not it.

Do not interrupt the supreme leaders message again...."

*Radio cuts off abruptly*

• Sapphire

*Keeps changing frequency and comes across some random weird what-ever-the-fuck this is chatter*

Houd je bek met je gebrabbel!

*listens some further and then goes further through frequency's*

*Ivan is surfing through the radio frequency when he comes across the repeated message*

Hmmm, You guys must be the Arabic group I've heard a lot about.

I am the host of a radio show that goes on in Chernarus, my Co-Hosts and I are very interested in you all. Maybe you all would like to do a interview sometime.

*Ivan sighs and turns off the radio hoping someone on the other side was listening*

• Diamond

*Ivan is surfing through the radio frequency when he comes across the repeated message*

I am the host of a radio show that goes on in Chernarus, my Co-Hosts and I are very interested in you all. Maybe you all would like to do a interview sometime.

*Ivan sighs and turns off the radio hoping someone on the other side was listening*

*The supreme leader's message is interrupted by a unknown voice*

It seems our cause has not fallen upon deaf ears. This region seems to dominated by haram acts and shayatine masquerading as men of honor. I will agree to this interview as long as anonymity is kept and the word of Allah blessings be upon him is spread to the kafirs.

*The radio goes silent, and the supreme leader's message is played on repeat once more*

*The supreme leader's message is interrupted by a unknown voice*

It seems our cause has not fallen upon deaf ears. This region seems to dominated by haram acts and shayatine masquerading as men of honor. I will agree to this interview as long as anonymity is kept and the word of Allah blessings be upon him is spread to the kafirs.

*The radio goes silent, and the supreme leader's message is played on repeat once more*

*Ivan surprised by the reply quickly picks up his radio*

Da Da, this is good news. my personal radio frequency is 169.21 if you would like to discuss when you all will be available to do this interview

*Ivan goes back to resting as he awaits for a reply*

Guest Shadow

**The constant speech on a loop is paused, a new speech replaces it for from dawn to dusk**

Attention people of Chernarus this is Imam of Ra's al-Hayyah, most loyal servant and warrior of our might Lord Allah, Yakov Drozdovsky. You all have superseded all expectations held by Ra's al-Hayyah in regards to your disloyalty and disrespect.

For Ra's al-Hayyah has been in Chernarus for some weeks now, and on behalf of The Ummah.

Shame on you all.

For we have witnessed nothing but the most disrespectful acts committed against Islam (The one and only true religion) that cross the border of logic into complete disregard for your own souls. We have come here to save you all, save you from the jinn and shaytan that was released into this world because of your own selfish haram acts that you all constantly carried out.

We have given you all a chance, a chance you all threw away into hellfire. Without a second thought you all threw away your souls to live a life full of materialistic pleasure. Worst of all we have found that it is primarily the carriers of other (false) religions that truly are the core of this problem.

Hence from this moment forward, all believers of false religions (Any other then Islam the one and only true religion) MUST pay a tax to the righteous holy warriors of Allah, Ra's al-Hayyah. Any persons and/or groups attempting to avoid this tax in any way will be dealt with SEVERELY. The quality and quantity of the tax will be decided by Ra's al-Hayyah officials on a case by case basis and may range across multiple supply categories. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE.

You have been given a chance to join Allah in jannah and you have done nothing but spit on his holy words. May you surrender yourself unto your one true god or may you face eternal hellfire!

GLORY TO RA'S AL-HAYYAH!

GLORY TO THE UMMAH!!

GLORY TO ALLAH!!!

**As the sun sets the pre-recorded message ends**

• 4 weeks later...
  • Sapphire

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/180250019/%5BNasheed%5D%20Bi%20Jihadina%20%28English%20Translation%29.mp3[/mp3]

The Message on repeat is interrupted and replaced by a new message suddenly that is left to repeat over and over

We, the Ra's Al-Hayyah, have grown to be disgusted by the behavior of you unbelievers. Allah SWT has shown clear signs of his own distress; Allah SWT sent the jinn as a test and as his final warning to the people of the world. We, the Ra's Al-Hayyah, have decided that our jihad in this disgusting land is not enough. The most humble Badamari al-Brittani has declared the land of Chernarus the birth place of the Caliphate; the Islamic State. No longer will we sit idly by as you kafirs spit in the face of Allah SWT. The Caliphate of the Ra's al-Hayyah will consume Chernarus, and further move on to the world. Any opposition to the Caliphate declared by the most noble lions of Allah SWT will be met with swift slaughter. This is your final warning, we have done our part in giving dawah, now it is your turn to use your minds and accept Allah SWT.

Allahu Akbar.

• 3 weeks later...

* The radio cracks and a loud voice can be heard over the static *

" Tho we maybe parted brothers remember the fight still lives on, we were sent here not by any person but the one true god, to cleanse the earth of the non believers, it is our duty as Muslims to follow the path that was laid before us "

* The static fads as the signal grows stronger *

" The black standard still flys high over the Ummah and parts of Chernorus remember this is you duty as men of Allah to defend the land we claimed in the name of Islam "

* The voice of others can be heard in the background *

" I will be waiting at the Ummah in the coming days for you all brothers"

" Bismillahirahmaanirahim Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana BaAAda ith hadaytana Wahab lana min ladunka rahmatan innaka anta alwahhabu Rabbana atina fee alddunya hasanatan Wafee alakhirati hasanatan Waqina AAathaba alnnari

Astaghfurhallah al azeem kaffeer "

* The radio finally dies *