Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 06:09

Alternative to the DayZRP launcher

Guest Generic Name

Guest Generic Name

Until the official DayZRP launcher is fixed, if you want an easy way to join the DayZRP servers here's what I suggest.

1- Get DayZ Launcher and install it.

2- Start DayZ Launcher and go to Launch, then Advanced.

3- In the IP box put s1.dayzrp.com or s2.dayzrp.com, depending on which server you want to join. In the Port box put 2302.

4- In the Additional Parameters box put "[email protected];" without the quotes.

5- Launch and enjoy!

2ylo6c0.jpg

• Server Manager

You trust the author? There have been tons of apps like that which steal your keys.

• MVP

If it's actually by maca like the site suggests then it's fine, he does some incredible work and in fact is one of the main guys behind overpoch :)

Guest Generic Name

Cant you also just make like a batch file?

Can you also not just make a shortcut and add the dayzrp expansion in there too?

Why don't you guy enlighten us with your vast knowledge instead of asking questions? At least I posted something that helps, if you know how to "make a batch file" or "make a shortcut and add the dayzrp expansion" why not just post it instead?

Can you also not just make a shortcut and add the dayzrp expansion in there too?

Why don't you guy enlighten us with your vast knowledge instead of asking questions? At least I posted something that helps, if you know how to "make a batch file" or "make a shortcut and add the dayzrp expansion" why not just post it instead?

Questions usually infer that said person doesn't know, buddy.

• Sapphire

If he knew how to make a .BAT or batch file wouldn't he do that instead of using this in the first place?

If he knew how to make a .BAT or batch file wouldn't he do that instead of using this in the first place?

Google is your friend. I was agreeing with Whaz that I think it's possible and maybe a suggestion for someone to look into and create another thread on how to do this.

• Sapphire

I should have the DayZRP launcher fixed for 1.4.0 :)

1082.gif

crazy-dance.gif

dgrg.gif

Guest MARTiN

Not sure if this works, it will directly connect to S2 when started.

SETLOCAL ENABLEEXTENSIONS

:v64_path_a2
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') Do (set _ARMA2PATH=%%B)

IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2PATH (GOTO v32_path_a2) ELSE (GOTO v64_path_a2oa)

:v32_path_a2
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%C In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') Do (set _ARMA2PATH=%%D)

IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2PATH (GOTO uac_PATH_A2) ELSE (GOTO v64_path_a2oa)

:uac_PATH_A2
FOR /F "tokens=2* delims=	 " %%I IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') DO (SET _ARMA2PATH=%%J)

IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2PATH (GOTO std_PATH_A2) ELSE (GOTO v64_path_a2oa)

:std_PATH_A2
FOR /F "tokens=2* delims=	 " %%K IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') DO (SET _ARMA2PATH=%%L)

IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2PATH (GOTO ENDfailA2) ELSE (GOTO v64_path_a2oa)

:v64_path_a2oa
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%E In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') Do (set _ARMA2OAPATH=%%F)

IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2OAPATH (GOTO v32_path_a2oa) ELSE (GOTO RUN)

:v32_path_a2oa
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%G In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') Do set (_ARMA2OAPATH=%%H)

IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2OAPATH (GOTO uac_PATH_A2OA) ELSE (GOTO RUN)

:uac_PATH_A2OA
FOR /F "tokens=2* delims=	 " %%M IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') DO (SET _ARMA2OAPATH=%%N)

IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2OAPATH (GOTO std_PATH_A2OA) ELSE (GOTO RUN)

:std_PATH_A2OA
FOR /F "tokens=2* delims=	 " %%O IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') DO (SET _ARMA2OAPATH=%%P)

IF NOT DEFINED _ARMA2OAPATH (GOTO ENDfailA2OA) ELSE (GOTO RUN)

:run
:v64_path_steam
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%Q In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Valve\Steam" /v "InstallPath"') Do (set _STEAMPATH=%%R)

IF NOT DEFINED _STEAMPATH (GOTO v32_path_steam) ELSE (GOTO runs)

:v32_path_steam
For /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%S In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Valve\Steam" /v "InstallPath"') Do (set _STEAMPATH=%%T)

IF NOT DEFINED _STEAMPATH (GOTO uac_path_steam) ELSE (GOTO runs)

:uac_path_steam
FOR /F "tokens=2* delims=	 " %%U IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Valve\Steam" /v "InstallPath"') DO (SET _STEAMPATH=%%V)

IF NOT DEFINED _STEAMPATH (GOTO std_path_steam) ELSE (GOTO runs)

:std_path_steam
FOR /F "tokens=2* delims=	 " %%W IN ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Valve\Steam" /v "InstallPath"') DO (SET _STEAMPATH=%%X)

IF NOT DEFINED _STEAMPATH (GOTO ENDfailSteam) ELSE (GOTO runs)

:runs
"%_STEAMPATH%\steam.exe" -applaunch 33930 "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca" [email protected] -connect=s2.dayzrp.com

ENDLOCAL

:end
exit /B 0

:ENDfailA2
exit /B 1

:ENDfailA2OA
exit /B 2

:ENDfailSteam
exit /B 3

EDIT: Samuel made one, no problemrino frappuchino

• MVP

I should have the DayZRP launcher fixed for 1.4.0 :)

so never then?

:troll: