Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 13:10

The Launcher

6ce0cf28fb.png

Only just been released and they need someone who can do it I think, patience young padawan.

I am no padawan my name is Obi-One Kanobi

ow really... do you know how to play DayzRP whitout the launcher?

Launch Arma from Steam and try to just enable the expansion from the menu.

oke I will try that.

As Rolle has said here, the launcher will be out of action until a developer has created an update for the launcher that is compatible with the new patch, unfortunately, there has been no set time given for the return of the launcher.

• Sapphire

do you guys know what I need to typ in the filter to find the DayzRP server?

dayzrp

Answer:

As the others have said, the launcher is currently broken. There is no ETA on the fix. To join the servers just launch Arma 2 OA, then enable DayZRP via expansions.

/Solved

do you guys know what I need to typ in the filter to find the DayzRP server?

Use the IP in remote:

Server 1 - s1.dayzrp.com

Server 2 - s2.dayzrp.com

The port is 2302.

Or what Hatch said above :P

Remember guys, we're looking for somebody that may know how to fix the launcher.

The DayZRP launcher is deprecated with the new patch.

Meaning, you can use it to patch and download DayZRP mod, but it can no longer be used for launching the game - it will either throw errors or launch incorrect version of the game. For now you must launch through Steam.

We are looking for a .NET / C# developer who would update the DayZRP launcher to support the new patch.

• MVP

I will note also that Kravok has been messing with it today so if we are lucky it will be fixed soon :)

• VIP

I will note also that Kravok has been messing with it today so if we are lucky it will be fixed soon :)

And by 3am I managed to get stuff to work :P Hopefully should have it working by 1.4 release

Yeah I hope we are the lucky guys :D

but thanks for the help guys and I hope to see you guys in game soon!!! :3

• Emerald

And by 3am I managed to get stuff to work :P Hopefully should have it working by 1.4 release

With my moral support, Keep in mind. ;)