Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 13:21

1.63 Bug, Not on forums.

So, I don't really play the mod all that much anymore, but I still stay very active on these forums. I saw that in order to keep my account, I must upgrade my PlayerID and GUID. I updated my PlayerID, so I opened DayZ commander, and found a random dayz server to update my GUID. I got a command prompt window that opened, with the following message. "Installing Battleye Service...". Then, "Failed to install Battleye Service". I'm not to sure what to do, I looked on google and it seems to me that nobody found a definite fix for it, So, I'm asking if anyone has had this problem recently, and seeing if anyone knows how to fix it. Thanks!

Guest BoobManReub

If you go into your Arma folder (if you're using steam it'll be in steam apps and operation arrowhead and all that gubbins) there should be a subfolder called BEservice (I think) and inside that an application to install BattleEye. Try using that

• Emerald

So, I don't really play the mod all that much anymore, but I still stay very active on these forums. I saw that in order to keep my account, I must upgrade my PlayerID and GUID. I updated my PlayerID, so I opened DayZ commander, and found a random dayz server to update my GUID. I got a command prompt window that opened, with the following message. "Installing Battleye Service...". Then, "Failed to install Battleye Service". I'm not to sure what to do, I looked on google and it seems to me that nobody found a definite fix for it, So, I'm asking if anyone has had this problem recently, and seeing if anyone knows how to fix it. Thanks!

Don't use commander, launch through steam

If you go into your Arma folder (if you're using steam it'll be in steam apps and operation arrowhead and all that gubbins) there should be a subfolder called BEservice (I think) and inside that an application to install BattleEye. Try using that

I found one that said "BEsetup", opened it, and ran something. I'll see if that works.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-1-63-support-thread

You're meant to post stuff like this on there.

Your account won't be deleted I don't think, you just won't be able to play IG.

Sorry about that, I just thought that since nobody on those forums has seen it, I'd post a thread.