Server time (UTC): 2021-09-20 19:44

The Santa Clause of DayZRP...

Guest JordanVSGamingYT

Guest JordanVSGamingYT

Hello fellow role players! I had an idea but I'm not sure if I should follow up with it. As you can tell from the subject it is something to do with Santa Clause (you know the fat red guy that are parents lied to us about when we were young) Well I had an idea for a replacement of him. Basically he is a hero and what he would do is he would go to Trade Post and other places and he would give guns to people. He would just put them in tents or vehicles out of nowhere. I had a name for him "The Gun Giver" Now I admit it seems a bit stupid which is why I'm asking you guys for your opinions on it. Should I do this? I created a whole backstory for him like why he is just giving away guns and stuff. So that's about it thanks for reading.

Go for it. Don't put them at TP though, put them elsewhere. That way you're making people actually look for them.

I can't say the idea is clausible (YEAH I DID), but we won't know unless you try.

• Legend

Well... if you want to give out free stuff that is fine!

But don't have any little elves supplying you with the weapons out of thin air... that is called hacking - you will be banned :)

He would also need a proper RP name, 'The Gun giver' will not be allowed on the servers. He must have a proper first and last name.

Guest JordanVSGamingYT

Well... if you want to give out free stuff that is fine!

But don't have any little elves supplying you with the weapons out of thin air... that is called hacking - you will be banned :)

He would also need a proper RP name, 'The Gun giver' will not be allowed on the servers. He must have a proper first and last name.

Ya I was gonna do something like Nick 'The Gun Giver' then some last name.

Guest JordanVSGamingYT

Go for it. Don't put them at TP though, put them elsewhere. That way you're making people actually look for them.

I can't say the idea is clausible (YEAH I DID), but we won't know unless you try.

Thats a good idea, I could place tents all around the map and put weapons in them. Or I could place them in peoples cars although people may think that I'm stealing from them.

• Emerald

Nick "Gun Giver" Claus

Nick 'The Gun Giver' Kringle

• Sapphire

The best thing about RP is that you can become anything you want (Within reason). If you want to do it, go ahead. A hero is a fun type of character to play - If you enjoy doing it then sure.

In answer to your question - Yes, you should do it :thumbsup:

Going to solve this but leave it open for discussion :)

Guest JordanVSGamingYT

Nick "Gun Giver" Claus

Nick 'The Gun Giver' Kringle

I like Kringle. I'll probably make this guy as an Alt character and whenever I get loaded up on guns then I'll hand them out at TP and around the map. I would do Claus but Kringle fits better.

Sure all of my characters have taken inspiration for on anime, but damn that's a weird place to get inspiration ;)

Good luck with this!

Thanks! And yes it is a weird place to get inspiration.