Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 07:09

COMPETITION FOR GAMES: Your knowledge Of Biddy :D

Guest Biiddy

Guest Biiddy

Hello peoples, so I got payed for the first time at my new job the other day and thought instead of the usual give away I will do a competition kind of thing.

Basically just try answer the below questions, you will get a point per question answered correctly, possibly more depending on the question.

1. What is my full name (point per each name including middle name): Joel Rhys Biddiscombe

2. What city in England do I live in?: Bradford

3. Name the first 3 clans I was in on DayZRP: BSP, RSM, NRF

4. Which clan has had the biggest influence on me in game?: NRF

5. Name 3 of my in game characters on DayZRP: All got correct

6. Which football team do I support?: Liverpool

7. What do I love the most in game from the following, role playing as a hostage, role playing with a hostage, role playing at TP, getting robbed by fisherman: Role playing with hostage

8. What was the clan that I made that got APPROVED and who was our ally?: Balaclava Rebellion, The Wacthers

9. Name the date I joined DayZRP: 08, 05, 2013

10. Who was the first group in DayZRP to rob me, ill give a clue, they came back for a little bit kind of recently but disbanded again: CSR

[color=#FFA500][b]1. What is my full name (point per each name including middle name): 

2. What city in England do I live in?:

3. Name the first 3 clans I was in on DayZRP:

4. Which clan has had the biggest influence on me in game?:

5. Name 3 of my in game characters on DayZRP:

6. Which football team do I support?:

7. What do I love the most in game from the following, role playing as a hostage, role playing with a hostage, role playing at TP, getting robbed by fisherman.

8. What was the clan that I made that got APPROVED and who was our ally?:

9. Name the date I joined DayZRP:

10. Who was the first group in DayZRP to rob me, ill give a clue, they came back for a little bit kind of recently but disbanded again:[/b][/color]

Just copy and paste the format and fill it out, I will post the winners either later tonight or tomorrow depending on how many do it.

1st place will get a £15 steam game.

2nd will get a £10 steam game.

3rd getting a £5 steam game

good luck.

ALL TOGETHER THERE ARE 17 POINTS YOU CAN GET!

NOTE, ANYONE I SEE WHO HAS CHEATED BY CHANGING THERE ANSWERS TO ABOVE ONES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, THAT STARTS NOW!

1. TomG, 15

2. Fozzy, 13

3. Corks, 13

4. ImDiRoss, 13

5. Bluepotatoes, 13

6. Pat, 13

7. ZombieHunter, 12

8. TheLimited, 12

9. GingerHippo, 11

10. Reece, 10

11. Grumby, 9

12. Xerra, 0

13. BurgZ, DQ

TomG, message me with the £15 or less steam game you want, the rest in green you shall have a bonus question, soon

• Emerald

1. What is my full name (point per each name including middle name):

Joelson Jameson Biddycrombeson VI.

Plebdon

Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3

Each and any clan Arrex was part of at the given time.

Jack Spiddy, Jelizabeth Biddyswann, Joewill Turniddy

FC Bayern München, coz who else is there, amirite ?

7. What do I love the most in game from the following, role playing as a hostage, role playing with a hostage, role playing at TP, getting robbed by fisherman.

TRICK QUESTION: none of the above, but sitting around campfires listning to other survivors' stories and singing beatles songs together

Blue Jeans Rebellion

too soon.

10. Who was the first group in DayZRP to rob me, ill give a clue, they came back for a little bit kind of recently but disbanded again:

the mighty MVD ? or whatever other russian bandits were around.

Guest Grumby

change the template thing to this so everything doesn't look the same.

[color=#FFA500][b]1. What is my full name (point per each name including middle name):[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]2. What city in England do I live in?:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]3. Name the first 3 clans I was in on DayZRP:[/b][/color]

[b][color=#FFA500]4. Which clan has had the biggest influence on me in game?:[/color][/b]

[color=#FFA500][b]5. Name 3 of my in game characters on DayZRP:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]6. Which football team do I support?:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]7. What do I love the most in game from the following, role playing as a hostage, role playing with a hostage, role playing at TP, getting robbed by fisherman.[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]8. What was the clan that I made that got APPROVED and who was our ally?:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]9. Name the date I joined DayZRP:[/b][/color]

[color=#FFA500][b]10. Who was the first group in DayZRP to rob me, ill give a clue, they came back for a little bit kind of recently but disbanded again:[/b][/color]

1. What is my full name (point per each name including middle name): Joel Biddiscombe

2. What city in England do I live in?: Ladcentral

3. Name the first 3 clans I was in on DayZRP: BSP, BR, RSM

4. Which clan has had the biggest influence on me in game?: BSP

5. Name 3 of my in game characters on DayZRP: Tibor Koloman, Joel Biddy, Gvido Nazarov

6. Which football team do I support?: These guys

Fifa-ban-on-hijabs-005.jpg

7. What do I love the most in game from the following, role playing as a hostage, role playing with a hostage, role playing at TP, getting robbed by fisherman. Being a hostage

8. What was the clan that I made that got APPROVED and who was our ally?: Balaclava Rebellion, CLF

9. Name the date I joined DayZRP: 08-05-2013

10. Who was the first group in DayZRP to rob me, ill give a clue, they came back for a little bit kind of recently but disbanded again: MVD

You want to give me jaymes for effort?

• Emerald

1. Joel Biddiscombe

2. Liverpool

3. BSP RSM Balaclava Rebellion

4. BSP

5. Tibor Koloman, Joel Biddy, Billy Greg-James

6. Liverpool FC

7. Roleplaying with the hostage

8. Balaclava Rebellion/Watchers

9. 05-08-2013

10. MVD

• Emerald

1. What is my full name (point per each name including middle name): Joel aiden biddy

3. Name the first 3 clans I was in on DayZRP: Balck skull pirates, NRF and JBG

4. Which clan has had the biggest influence on me in game?: JBG

5. Name 3 of my in game characters on DayZRP: Tibor Koloman, Hank james, Lieutenant Joel Biddy

6. Which football team do I support?: Bradford FC

7. What do I love the most in game from the following, role playing as a hostage, role playing with a hostage, role playing at TP, getting robbed by fisherman. Getting robbed by fishermen

8. What was the clan that I made that got APPROVED and who was our ally?: NRF, BHM

10. Who was the first group in DayZRP to rob me, ill give a clue, they came back for a little bit kind of recently but disbanded again: Black skull pirates

• Emerald

1. What is my full name (point per each name including middle name): Joel Biddy ? :D

2. What city in England do I live in?: Bradford ? :D

3. Name the first 3 clans I was in on DayZRP: BSP, NRF, RSM?

5. Name 3 of my in game characters on DayZRP: Mr. Graham White, Hank James, Tibor Koloman

6. Which football team do I support?: uh Liverpool?

7. What do I love the most in game from the following, role playing as a hostage, role playing with a hostage, role playing at TP, getting robbed by fisherman. Roleplaying with a hostage

8. What was the clan that I made that got APPROVED and who was our ally?: MV1Z6YQ.png Banana rebellion ? :D and uhh Volki?

10. Who was the first group in DayZRP to rob me, ill give a clue, they came back for a little bit kind of recently but disbanded again: MVD

• Community Manager

I would've suggested that people should've answered via PMs as others can just copy some of the above answers :P

• Emerald

Joel Something Biddiscombe

Bradford

BSP,RSM,NRF

Black skull pirates

Gvido Nazarov, Joel Biddy, Tibor Koloman

Liverpool

Roleplaying as hostage

Banana Republic {BR} and the ally was TWS

08/05/13

10. Who was the first group in DayZRP to rob me, ill give a clue, they came back for a little bit kind of recently but disbanded again:

MVD

• Emerald

1. What is my full name (point per each name including middle name): Joel Biddiscome

3. Name the first 3 clans I was in on DayZRP: BSP, BR and RSM

5. Name 3 of my in game characters on DayZRP: Joel Biddiscome Gvido Nazarov Tibor Koloman

7. What do I love the most in game from the following, role playing as a hostage, role playing with a hostage, role playing at TP, getting robbed by fisherman. role playing with a hostage

8. What was the clan that I made that got APPROVED and who was our ally?: Balaclava Rebellion <3 and it was The Watchers I think

Guest Biiddy

I would've suggested that people should've answered via PMs as others can just copy some of the above answers :P

Then they run the risk of copying the wrong ones :P

1. What is my full name (point per each name including middle name): Joel Jemimah Biddiscombe? somming like that :P

2. What city in England do I live in?: Bradford, because you're from Yorkshire. Right? ;)

3. Name the first 3 clans I was in on DayZRP: BSP, RSM, NRF?

5. Name 3 of my in game characters on DayZRP: Joel Biddiscombe, Gvido Nazarov, Tibor Koloman.

6. Which football team do I support?: idek. livpul.

Role playing with a hostage.

8. What was the clan that I made that got APPROVED and who was our ally?: BR and an ally: TWS. None official though? :P

9. Name the date I joined DayZRP: May 8th.

10. Who was the first group in DayZRP to rob me, ill give a clue, they came back for a little bit kind of recently but disbanded again: mvd. shh. sleep now.

1. What is my full name (point per each name including middle name): Joel Biddiscombe

3. Name the first 3 clans I was in on DayZRP: Black Skull Pirates. BR. RSM

5. Name 3 of my in game characters on DayZRP: Joel Biddiscombe. Joel Biddy. Grigory Nasar

7. What do I love the most in game from the following, role playing as a hostage, role playing with a hostage, role playing at TP, getting robbed by fisherman. Getting robbed by fisherman.

8. What was the clan that I made that got APPROVED and who was our ally?: Balaclava Rebellion and TWS

9. Name the date I joined DayZRP: May 8th 2013

Joel Biddiscombe

Bradford

BSP,RSM,NRF

Black skull pirates

Gvido Nazarov, Joel Biddy, Tibor Koloman

Liverpool

Roleplaying as hostage

Balaclava Rebellion, TWS

08/05/13

MVD

1. What is my full name (point per each name including middle name): Joel John Biddiscombe

3. Name the first 3 clans I was in on DayZRP: BSP, RSM, NRF

5. Name 3 of my in game characters on DayZRP: Gvido Nazarov, Joel Biddy, Tibor Koloman

8. What was the clan that I made that got APPROVED and who was our ally?: BR and the ally was TWS

9. Name the date I joined DayZRP: 8th May 2013

• MVP

1. What is my full name (point per each name including middle name): Joel Andrew Biddy - sweg.

2. What city in England do I live in?: Bradford - sweg.

3. Name the first 3 clans I was in on DayZRP: RSM, BR and B17 - sweg.

4. Which clan has had the biggest influence on me in game?: SVR - sweg.

5. Name 3 of my in game characters on DayZRP: Joel Biddy, Gvido Nazarov, Tibor Koloman - sweg.

6. Which football team do I support?: Liverpool - sweg.

7. What do I love the most in game from the following, role playing as a hostage, role playing with a hostage, role playing at TP, getting robbed by fisherman: getting robbed by a fisherman - sweg.

8. What was the clan that I made that got APPROVED and who was our ally?: BR and TWS were the allies - sweg.

9. Name the date I joined DayZRP: 8th May 2013 - sweg.

10. Who was the first group in DayZRP to rob me, ill give a clue, they came back for a little bit kind of recently but disbanded again: MVD - sweg.

1. What is my full name (point per each name including middle name): Joel 'Francis; Biddiscome

3. Name the first 3 clans I was in on DayZRP: BSP, BR, NRF

5. Name 3 of my in game characters on DayZRP: Gvido Nazarov, John Henry James, Joel Biddiscome, Tibor Koloman

7. What do I love the most in game from the following, role playing as a hostage, role playing with a hostage, role playing at TP, getting robbed by fisherman. Roleplaying with a hostage

8. What was the clan that I made that got APPROVED and who was our ally?: Balaclava Rebellion, TWS

Guest Biiddy

1. TomG, 15

2. Fozzy, 13

3. Corks, 13

4. ImDiRoss, 13

5. Bluepotatoes, 13

6. Pat, 13

7. ZombieHunter, 12

8. TheLimited, 12

9. GingerHippo, 11

10. Reece, 10

11. Grumby, 9

12. Xerra, 0

13. BurgZ, DQ (I see everything ;) )

TomG, message me with the £15 or less steam game you want, the rest in green you shall have a bonus question, soon