Server time (UTC): 2021-09-18 15:01

Blood, Bullets and Politics
TODAY | 2021-09-18 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 4 hours, 58 minutes

169.21 Ivan's personal frequency

*You hear a man with a heavy Chernarussian accent speak over the frquency*

Dobrý den friends, is anybody listening to this radio frequency?

*You hear rustling in a bag*

FUCK those bastards took my cigarettes

*You hear a heavy sigh and then the radio goes silent*

*Ivans voice comes through the radio again*

Da, Da it is me old friend.

I did not expect to hear you again, thought you didn't make it through that whole Skalisty shit show.

You wouldn't happen to know where I could find some smokes do you?

*The radio goes silent as you hear Ivan start walking*

• Emerald

-snip-

*Niklas takes out a soda and replies*

No, I'm very sorry, I don't smoke

I always seem to find a pack or two but I never take them.

I'll make sure to take some next time and give them to you next suicide mission

*Niklas puts the radio back in his backpack and falls asleep in his bedroll*

*Ivans voice comes through again*

AHA FOUND SOME YES!

*You hear him opening something paper*

EMPTY!!

Zatraceně

I'll be looking forward to our next meeting then Niklas

*The radio goes silent again*

*Viktor picks up his radio, struggling to his feet*

Ivan, for God or Allah's sake, why is your voice on Viktor's radio?

*Viktor puts the radio down and flips it over, and starts checking for any bugs inside of the radio*

*Ivan responds to Viktors message*

A better question, why are on my radio frequency

*He lays down his radio and continues to read books that he found*

*Viktor picks up his radio and pushes the talk button*

When did this Frequency become YOUR frequency, Ivan?

*Viktor puts down the radio and starts twisting a silencer onto a Makarov*

• Legend

Conor blinks awake as he hears Viktors voice through his earpiece, he quickly sits up and presses the push-to-talk button on his jacket collar.

"Viktor? Is that you?!" he asks with a curious tone.

"How's the hand?" he bursts out laughing as he says this, cutting off as he releases the push to talk button.

*Viktor puts the newly modified Makarov to the side and grabs his radio whilst pushing the talk button*

Hmm, seems good enough of a explanation for Viktor. Also Damn you Conor! I swear to all that is Viktor that i will take your finger and see how you like it!

*Viktor quickly drops his radio and starts rummaging through his backpack for something to drink*

• Sapphire

*Vladimir is sitting outside his shack next to his campfire when he hears a familiar voice on the radio. He grins as he picks it up*

"Ivan, my old friend, privyet. It has been too long, I was starting to think the infection had finally hit you. Or that maybe you submitted yourself to it. Anyways we need to catch up."

*Vladimir lays back down next to the fire, smiling, and goes off to sleep.*

*Vladimir is sitting outside his shack next to his campfire when he hears a familiar voice on the radio. He grins as he picks it up*

"Ivan, my old friend, privyet. It has been too long, I was starting to think the infection had finally hit you. Or that maybe you submitted yourself to it. Anyways we need to catch up."

*Vladimir lays back down next to the fire, smiling, and goes off to sleep.*

*Ivan, surprised by the familiar voice picks up his radio and pushes the talk button*

No my friend, Ivan doesn't die so easily

*He chuckles*

Da my friend we need to catch up, You are doing good my brother?

*Ivan sets his radio down awaiting a reply*

• 3 weeks later...

*Remy sits in a lonely metal shed staring into a dying fire breathing angrily gripping the top end of his Baseball bat with force*

"i'll show him!", Remy said quietly but with distinct anger in his voice.

*After a few more moments of angrily muttering to himself his eyes glow with inspiration*

"No...no that's a stupid idea he'll nev.......ah fuck it".

*Remy stands up from the crushed barrel he was using a chair, whips out his radio, raises the antenna, and paces around what little space is in the shed trying to remember the frequency while at the same time attempting to tune it in into his radio.*

*After many attempts Remy gets what he believes to the correct radio frequency and takes a deep inhale and exhale before pressing the transmit button and begins to speak*

"Ivan, my brother doing well I hope?

*Remy gives a little Nervous laugh after speaking, looking around for no particular reason*

"Look I'm not gonna beat around the bush here I need.......a favor I guess you can call it although it may also be beneficial to you, respond if you are interested

*After finishing his message Remy stops pacing around and sits back down onto the crushed barrel and sets the radio down next to him awaiting a reply while staring into the now dead fire*

*Remy sits in a lonely metal shed staring into a dying fire breathing angrily gripping the top end of his Baseball bat with force*

"i'll show him!", Remy said quietly but with distinct anger in his voice.

*After a few more moments of angrily muttering to himself his eyes glow with inspiration*

"No...no that's a stupid idea he'll nev.......ah fuck it".

*Remy stands up from the crushed barrel he was using a chair, whips out his radio, raises the antenna, and paces around what little space is in the shed trying to remember the frequency while at the same time attempting to tune it in into his radio.*

*After many attempts Remy gets what he believes to the correct radio frequency and takes a deep inhale and exhale before pressing the transmit button and begins to speak*

"Ivan, my brother doing well I hope?

*Remy gives a little Nervous laugh after speaking, looking around for no particular reason*

"Look I'm not gonna beat around the bush here I need.......a favor I guess you can call it although it may also be beneficial to you, respond if you are interested

*After finishing his message Remy stops pacing around and sits back down onto the crushed barrel and sets the radio down next to him awaiting a reply while staring into the now dead fire*

*You hear Ivan chuckle*

Go on

*You hear Ivan chuckle*

Go on

*At the sound of the transmission Remy violently jerk awakes, scrambles to his feet, pulls his pistol out from his holster and points it into nothing*

*After a movement he realized it was just his damn radio that he had left on receiving, he sighed in frustration and picked up the radio to speak*

......Right that favor I asked about.......well it involves a certain person we both know, but im not sure im to comfortable giving out all the details in this fashion..........I mean come on any old fool could just stumble upon this frequency.......No..no we need something more private and secure can't risk him listening.

Guest The Reverend

Reverend is chilling by the sea and is actually trying to waste some time fishing, when a voice comes through his radio. He quickly grabs it and listen carefully. When hearing a familiar voice, he brings the radio up to his lips and pushes the talk button

Why why... If this isn't my old znakomiy.... I don't think you remember me, Niklas. But I remember you. Do you remember the time you robbed the Free Medics, and there were just three guys, telling you to leave their stuff? And how you shot them? Well.... You might not. But I do. And I will tear SVR down... Brick by brick. Russian by Russian.

Rev drops the radio without switching it off and picks up his fishing pole. "God I hate Russia. God I hate my own country". The radio goes silent

*This message is relayed anonymously*

Hey Ivan, yeah uh, don't listen to that guy. I know you personally as a good guy, and even if you did rob a Free Medic in the past, I forgive you, and I'm sure as hell everybody else does as well. Keep doing the good fight buddy, you know me by my voice, maybe we'll see each other again another day.

*Bzzk*

Guest The Reverend

Hey Ivan, yeah uh, don't listen to that guy. I know you personally as a good guy, and even if you did rob a Free Medic in the past, I forgive you, and I'm sure as hell everybody else does as well. Keep doing the good fight buddy, you know me by my voice, maybe we'll see each other again another day.

*Bzzk*

// wasn't talking about Ivan, but about Niklas

*Bzzk*

*Your radio comes to life*

dobrý den, Wolf boy.

*He chuckles*

No I never robbed free medics, this man is just blabbering nonsense.

Mookoko clicks his radio on

How's your nap going sleepy? Looks like all it takes to sleep nowadays is 200 pounds of compressed hot air blowing into your face

You hear Mookoko shouting something in the backround and the radio goes silent

Mookoko clicks his radio on

How's your nap going sleepy? Looks like all it takes to sleep nowadays is 200 pounds of compressed hot air blowing into your face

You hear Mookoko shouting something in the backround and the radio goes silent

*You hear Ivan sigh*

Fuck you...