Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 02:58

[PAU] People's Armiya Of Ukrayins’ka (RECRUITING)

JewellRP

• Emerald

People's Armiya Of Ukrayins’ka

--Group CP--

--XML--

AyeJ0R6.png

Background Story

The People's Armiya of Ukrayins’ka are a group of rebels from eastern Ukraine. Our cause in the Ukraine was to be an Anti-Russian rebel group to fight against the government. The government in Ukraine at the time was causing a civil divide in Ukraine, the poor became poorer and the rich got richer. The government was taking what they wanted from the country while others were starving, this called for someone to rise up and fight for the people of Ukraine. During early 2010, Ukraine was in a state of political unrest and called for an uprising from the people, during this period the PAU was founded. The PAU started with a handful of members which later became the higher command of the rebels. In June 2011 PAU saw a large amount of young Ukrainians taking up arms to join the cause. By August the group had gone from 200 members to 800-1000 members all ready to lay down their lives for the cause that they believed in.

On the 18th October 2011 the PAU started to plan the uprising that would see them take over the government of Ukraine. The PAU set up training camps in rural Ukraine for young rebels wishing to join the cause.

Picture of them on a training mission

KdMZtlR.jpg

By December the command of the PAU had started to take control of guns, cars and explosives ready for them to fight for their nation. For the following 9 months the group more than doubled in size and had almost all of the weapons and ammunition that they needed. On the 10th June. On the 14th June Pyotr Dukov, Turov Adrian the military leaders of the PAU had decided on a date and what the PAU's target was. The attack was set on a government district in Kiev in which the group would assault. They planned to destroy the current Pro-Russian government. The date was set for the 23rd of July the time of a large government meeting. Pyter planned to kill two birds with one stone. Start the war that the PAU had been ready to fight and die for and take out the government that was strangling the people of Ukraine.

Picture of us on the way to the warehouse

hjt3jnS.jpg

The early morning of the 23rd of July Pyotr and Turov were in place ready for the battle to begin. All of the UPA were set up and ready for what they had been trained to do. At 12:00 the meeting started and the government officials from all over Ukraine had arrived. The message was passed on at 13:00 hours the attack would begin. Pyotr's waited anxiously waiting for the time. While he waited Pyotr rhythmically loaded rounds in to magazines. At 13:00 hours the Turov walked into the warehouse that Pyotr's men waited and announced "My friends it is time. It is time to claim back this country that belongs to us. Today we live or die." As he turned to retreat back to the door the men let out a large roar. Pyotr marched his company into the streets armed towards to government building, closely followed by Turov's group. As they reached the offices, sirens could be heard approaching the two groups, this was a sign that it had begun. The two companies reached the gate to find a group of 20-30 startled policemen aiming guns at the group screaming for the men to stop. Pyotr held up his hand to stop his men and then clenched it into a fist and swung it down as his men opened fire killing the men obstructing his path. At this point the city was alive with movement of military and police surrounding the district. The time was 16:00 hours and the two groups had taken the district off time. After the gate shooting all of government officials had been taken out of the area and the PAU were trapped and surrounded.

Picture of us in the battle

THsOquc.jpg

The attitude was bitter among the PAU as it was known this was the end. At 17:00 hours the Army combined with the police had started to assault the buildings the PAU were holding. By 18:00 hours it was clear that the PAU was out-gunned and out-manned and it was only a matter of time the PAU held their ground for a few more hours pushing back the government troops ,until 21:00 the government brought in helicopters to drop men on the roofs and snipers had a large majority of the men pinned down.

Picture of the battle in its later stage

TTkOOEo.jpg

Pyotr and Turov took this as their time the battle was lost and they took their last chance to save their lives. The two commanders clambered down into the sewers with what little of their men left alive following. Before the government could get down to pursue the small group they had already vanished.

Turnov, turned to Pyotr "Where now?" Pyotr turns back to the polkovnyk. “We head for Chernarus, I have my cousin Alexander there and he will help, he is part of NAPA or some shit. They should help hide us. We should wait. The Russians will be looking for us by now and if they catch us we are all done for."

"Who the fuck are NAPA?" said Turnov

"Some group in Chernarus, they sold us most of our guns to help rid the Russians from our lands and have been giving us intelligence. We share a similar cause and enemy. I have a few contacts there that may be able to help."

The remaining members of the PAU escaped 13 streets down to a truck defeated saw there only option to head for the boarder of Chernarus. The drive took three days for them to reach the border only stopping for fuel keeping a low profile. On the 27th PAU crossed into northern Chernarus. The men arrived in Zelenogorsk only to find the town in a state of complete terror people screaming and what appeared to the PAU to be infected humans. The PAU took this as there final blow they had just manged to escape death and they arrive to find that everything was for nothing left for them.

2 years went by and the remnants of the PAU had secured 3 hunting lodges in the far north of the state. Rarely running into infected and hunting what they found in the woods around the area. Just over two years had gone by and the group was slowly rearming themselves from what they could scavenge in the local area, always remembering the cause that they had sworn to defend. The group had rarely ventured for the forest it was so accustomed to until the food and medical supplies had almost run out. The forest was bare and the stocks of medicine and weapons were few and far between. Now Pyotr and Turnov made the choice that that they had to venture past their comfort zone and head back towards the hell with more infected but all the bigger prizes.

Goals

Collect weapons to rearm the PAU and restore it to its former glory.

Establish a forward operating base

Find allies to help our cause

Find the remaining members of "NAPA"

To find other members of the PAU that made it out of the battle alive

To find willing men to join our fight for survival in Chernarus

Diplomacy

Allies

CRA

Friendly

CLF

Neutral

--Everyone--

Unfriendly

Russian Groups

Enemy

Ranks

8sF42yQ.png

Polkovnyk

Pyotr Dukov

17Vw5RQ.png

Sotnyk

Anastasia Borivich

gVlqF4x.png

Vistun

Alexi Mikhailov

q1xORJr.png

Kapral

Mikhail Yevtukh

rNShNps.png

Rebel

Dima Borivich

Millen Barbatov

Artyom Koslova

Oscar Belinski

Aleksey Tsarev

Anatoliy Moroz

Brent(to change)

Skins

128.jpg

129.jpg

Requirements

16+

Mature no trolling

Respectable roleplay level

Ukrainian character and accent

Balaclava and gloves on character

Good understanding of the rules

A skin is not required but is very nice to have

Recruitment

Please PM you app to

Myself

Name:

Country you live in:

English skills:

Roleplay experience:

Arma/Dayz experience:

What role do you play | Sniper Ect:

Background story:

Why do you want to join us:

IG name and PID:

• Emerald

/Reserved :HYPE:

• Sapphire

Good luck :thumbsup:

• Sapphire

Thread looks amazing. Good luck!

• Legend

good luck Jewell cant wait to see you in game and see how things turn out.

• MVP

Great looking thread but do you not think this is incredibly insensitive considering current situations?

• Emerald

Great looking thread but do you not think this is incredibly insensitive considering current situations?

It did cross our minds but we looked into the history around 2010/2012 and groups like this existed and we thought it made rp sence. But I understand that it may be viewed as insensitive but so could other groups.

Good Luck Jewell!

• Sapphire

Noooice, good luck!

• Emerald

Looks good! best of luck!

• Emerald

The moment when you read a sentence and after reading the whole backstory 10 times and realises that it doesn't make sense. I will look through it while on holiday on my phone to fix some other parts.

Guest darkphaty

This is pretty awesome considering I was thinking of making a Ukrainian group myself, except this is honestly the complete opposite of how I feel about the Russian-Ukraine situation currently going on.

• Diamond

удача!

Russian words ftw also.

(luck/good luck)

Will update !

• Sapphire

The story can't work unless I'm dumb (probably that) but the apocalypse happened in 2012 in the DayZRP lore not 2014 when this crisis occurred :/ oh and before you ambush me in words of hatred I admit not read the story so when I do I'll edit this. ( Pardon shit spelling broken arm)

Their group originates in 2010 so it would have existed before the infection.

Says it in the third line down man :P

• Diamond

The story can't work unless I'm dumb (probably that) but the apocalypse happened in 2012 in the DayZRP lore not 2014 when this crisis occurred :/ oh and before you ambush me in words of hatred I admit not read the story so when I do I'll edit this. ( Pardon shit spelling broken arm)

Their group originates in 2010 so it would have existed before the infection.

Says it in the third line down man :P

Edited give me a break it's hard to press buttons with a disabled arm xD

Now look Jewell much love and all but look.

Why would Ukraine be in an unrest if in that time the president (Forgot the name..) was Pro-Russian ?

Not that it's going to kill me but wanted to know ;)

Good luck though.

• Emerald

Now comes the most important question

What for roleplay experiences will this bring for people outside the clan?

Will it all be unique? Will we see interclan roleplay? Incharrachter comms? so that you guys will never go silent as a whole group around people! Or perhaps just the Ukraine military experience?

• Sapphire

Sadly rebel 4 can't be used with mask+gloves :/

• Emerald

Will it all be unique? Will we see interclan roleplay? Incharrachter comms? so that you guys will never go silent as a whole group around people! Or perhaps just the Ukraine military experience?

As I have a large knowledge of military tactics and such I will be sticking to gurriulia tactics. Also I'm adding some military phrases into it that some groups use but not with the correct meaning behind it. And being qualified to use a radio with signals course some of the radio will be heard IC but not all.

Does it work with any head gear?

• Sapphire

As I have a large knowledge of military tactics and such I will be sticking to gurriulia tactics. Also I'm adding some military phrases into it that some groups use but not with the correct meaning behind it. And being qualified to use a radio with signals course some of the radio will be heard IC but not all.

It does not.

• Titanium

It does not.

Liar!Last time i used it i was able to have mask + gloves.They are face options not head gear.But good luck with this.