Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 19:29

Forum lawyers

Ok basically I had a idea to help solve reports faster. forum lawyers would have to be players who know the rules with a good history on dayzrp they will take cases for each party of a report these people will have access to the logs & will discus all details in ts / Skype with there client . Also they will not be able to solve a report and final disition goes down to the gm . :3

Right now it does not look like the staff is under that much pressure from reports, the new sub-forum called report discussion will take even more reports off the report thread.

What Jerry said. I don't think this is really necessary, since there isn't that much reports in the end of the day and there is the report discussion area.

• MVP

Although I can understand the need of having someone who could represent you in report I think it's a not a fortunate idea to implement it.

Game is meant to be 16+, that age is enough to be able to provide your own opinions in civilized manner and discuss the report and such. If you have concerns about breaking the rules or other issues all Staff members are available to ask,enquire about the issue. Everyone in staff are happy to help out,provide info and it's often to see them responding on shout or via PMs.With current amount of reports and GMs you can basically ask for 'personal council' :)

Introducing 'lawyers' will just make IMO solving reports longer, might provide new misunderstandings, plus : nobody else than you yourself can provide more accurate POV on subject. There is no need for 'lawyer' to 'fight' for his 'client' really :)

• MVP

No lawyers needed.

We all know the CLF guys are the real lawyers anyway.

Getting more people involved is pointless as it creates a much larger paper trail. The GMs and admins work in everyone's best interests, are impartial and are all that is required.

What people need to do is get as much evidence as possible. Try speaking in Shoutbox to ascertain what happened, approach some people in TS or Fraps/Screenshot what happened where possible.

That would help more than lawyers.

Having said that, why not approach some people via PM to ask them their thoughts on rules. Maybe you misunderstood the rules and someone can put you straight.

CLF - Chernarus Lawyer Firm

It's gonna be more messed up then it already is, what we need is gamemasters with common sense just like real life judges.

What would be cool tho would be to have a real trial when there is big bans such as the S-GRU incident. Real bans with real lawyers, jury etc. For the sake of role-playing :D

• Server Manager

Players are responsible for their own actions and will report and answer the reports themselves.

What would be cool tho would be to have a real trial when there is big bans such as the S-GRU incident. Real bans with real lawyers, jury etc. For the sake of role-playing :D

Dude, I don't think that would be very good for rp, it having very little to do with life in post apocalyptic Chernarus.It'd be like anti-immersion.

• MVP

Dude, I don't think that would be very good for rp, it having very little to do with life in post apocalyptic Chernarus.It'd be like anti-immersion.

tumblr_mh1tnmpMfJ1roos5xo1_500.png

I think you're forgetting CLF rule this land, our president Goz is the one to decide, not you, not Rolle, just CLF.