Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:23 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 36 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

1.63 support thread

Ever since update I have been able to log in fine but once I get in game my pants and shoes textures are white and my M16 doesn't have an icon/invisible but I can still use and reload it. Then after about a minute of playing my screen goes white and I have to alt f4 out of the game in order to exit. Any help?

Going to be honest with you never heard of this, maybe verifying game cache or doing a fresh re-install works?

Verfied Cache of both games and I haven't found a troubleshoot post with the same problem yet so maybe a corrupt file which will lead to a fresh install :/

Hello my player ID and GUID did not change when I updated to 1.63 if somebody could please assist me in fixing my issue I would appreciate it.

You are launching through steam correct?

yes

Hello my player ID and GUID did not change when I updated to 1.63 if somebody could please assist me in fixing my issue I would appreciate it.

Have you set your game to "beta"?

no?

no?

You have to set your game to beta.

Right click your OA game in steam and choose properties, after that go towards the beta tab and choose BETA in the list.

Start your game, enable DayZRP and join the server!

Since the ArmA update I can't even get either of my games working anymore. They keep freezing after the splash screen. I guess I'll have to wait until there's a fix coming out or something.

Since the ArmA update I can't even get either of my games working anymore. They keep freezing after the splash screen. I guess I'll have to wait until there's a fix coming out or something.

Try verifying cache, if that doesnt work disable any mods you have running and try launching them vanilla

Try verifying cache, if that doesnt work disable any mods you have running and try launching them vanilla

I already fixed it. Apparantely the update defaulted my options again and enabled AA (which messes with my card in such a way it crashes). I just didn't figure that out until I disabled it wholly through my gpu control center.

Thanks for the tip, though.

I've tried both options for finding your PID but neither seems to work. Any ideas?

(if this is the wrong place to ask this ill open a new thread)

I've tried both options for finding your PID but neither seems to work. Any ideas?

PID is easy. Goto your Ingame profile and it's written at the bottom.

PID is easy. Goto your Ingame profile and it's written at the bottom.

Yeah I have that, but now my GUID won't display when I join a server or when I type #beclient guid :P