Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 01:10

Hello everyone

Guest Iamtannorv

Guest Iamtannorv

Hey guys! My name is Tannor, and I really enjoy gaming, and role-playing. I've been playing games since about when I was 8-10. My first gaming console was the ps2, then eventually I got a ps3 when I was 12. I've had that for awhile, before I did something bad and broke it. Ever since that incident, I've been playing on PC and found it to be much more enjoyable, even though I have a shitty PC and get like, 10 fps in dayz, and 20-30 everywhere else, but I have played at these frame-rates so much that im pretty used to it by now. I recently turned 16 and decided to apply at DayzRp in hopes that I might be able to try it out and role-play in a zombie Apocalypse scenario. Well, that seems like a pretty good intro to me, so hope to see you in game, and have a nice day.

• Sapphire

Hey Tannor,

I hope you will enjoy your stay here. The community's one of the best when it comes to helping eachother out. Stay safe and hopefully see you ingame soon!

~Fox.

• Emerald

If zombie-apocalypse RP is what you're looking for I imagine you've found the best place for it; even fewer places offer it in the "spoken" variety, haha. It might be a little awkward at first but once you get over that hump it's quite relaxed, even a bit silly.

Hoping you enjoy your time in DayZRP. I know your woes about FPS issues, and even with them I've managed to have a blast here - hopefully the same will go for you. If you have any questions (pertaining to roleplay) feel free to throw me a message, though if it's about rules I would recommend you send it to a Community Helper simply for the fact that they're more up-to-date on things, and they're the official source.

Hey Tannor,

Welcome to our family, I will warn you its addictive here. Hope you have fun